Race You To The Swings~ 8

Josh drove the car as we arrived at the park, it was late so the street lights dimly lit the playground and a white fog barely touched the top of my ankles. It was beautiful, until my eyes rested upon the swings and I had a devious plan, "Josh, race tho to the swings!" Luckily nobody else was here so we didn't knock people over. I thought I was winning until something came sprinting behind me, damn Josh is fast. "Josh how are you so fast?" I said in between pants, I could barely breathe.
"Well, playing the drums gives me a lot of practice, you've got to have energy to do that," I understood this as after every show josh did he was always tired.
"Makes sense," he nodded with me, agreeing with my decision.
I let my body fall to the floor and heaved a big sigh as I got to relax, Josh slowly lay down next to me, and my mind began to race with questions I'd never asked him before. "Josh?" He let out a low hum, showing me he was listening, " what's it like to be going away from home all the time?"
"Well, it's stressful, if I leave anything, I can't go and get it, I have to run around and make sure everything's locked up, it's just a lot of running around," he sighed, "double checking, you'd hate it," why would I hate it.
"Why? Because I'm clumsy and will forget something," I questioned.
"Well, yea,"
"That why I have Jen, she always helps me,"

------------

We continued to talk for what felt like hours, we talked about random things, serious things and we just had a joke all round but something felt odd. Like someone was watching us. I looked around and my eyes met a familiar face, "Josh we have to leave,"
"Why Y/N?"
"I'll tell you later, we just need to leave," he started to get up slowly, "JOSH HURRY UP, IM NOT JOKING." Tears threatened my eyes.
Him, he'd found me.

Word count: 342

A/N so I said drama wouldn't start for another few chapters, but I'm impatient and good things are gonna happen, trust me. I would of liked to build up josh and yours relationship but good things are happening I'm excited, dramas gonna start as you can probably tell, but I typed the last bit in school as you can probably tell.