It Sounded Important~ 13

A/N there's a time skip because I'm lazy höë, and I forget to write chapters( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) also I'm easily distracted, right now it's took me the minutes to write this because I jeep going on snapchat instead, I'll try to write 3 today to make up for the ones I didn't write. Enjoy (^-^)

Normal PoV

It's been about a year now, Steve still has 3 years in jail and my bond with my fiends is getting a lot better. After the incident I isolated myself from them, in the hope it would help me forget but truth is it didn't, it made me remember more. About how lonely I was with Steve, how I had no one to talk to, until Jen found out. Anyway, I've opened myself up more, I'm talking to them more. Every thing's better now.

Josh is coming around later today. 1 year. 1 year of knowing each other. Jeez time flies when your isolated. But we plan on watching a movie, you know, do each other's hair, makeup and talk about girly things. Ha! I wish. Josh said the day we do all that is the day I take him to the hospital.

-///-

KNOCK! KNOCK!
Finally! He's here. God I was so bored waiting. I ran through my house getting to the door in a matter of seconds. I swing the door open so fast I hit my foot in the process. Not showing josh the pain I was currently in, knowing he would say he needed to help, I greeted him and let him make his way to the kitchen, as I went to the living room.
"Josh?"
"Yeah, Y/N"
"Do you mind grabbing a few bits to eat, whilst I put the movie on?"
"Yeah no problem!" He called back to me.
Lazily, I flicked through the netflix, (Ha! Ha! Netflix and chill amirite!( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) nothing really popped out at me until, STRANHET TEIXNR! I mean *cough cough* stranger things.
"What have you chose?" JOSH questioned me as he fell on the couch.
"Stranger things"
"Oooooo! I love this show!" Thank God for that.

-///-

We were about half way through the film when Josh muttered something under his breath,it sounded important.

Word count:374