Will You Go Out With Me?~ 14

"What was that Josh?" He just shrugged it off, "Josh, what was that?" Yet again he shrugged, "Josh you better tell me what that was right now!"
"Okay if I tell you do you promise to one, not laugh and two, be quiet," he finally answered in a calm tone, much calmer than mine.
"Yes I promise," I made a cross on my chest, so if I didn't it would seem "unholy" (idk what you would call something like that)
"Okay, here goes nothing," he took a deep breathe, "I really like you." He muttered the last part so I could barely hear.
"Josh I'm sorry," his eyes shot up to mine, "but I can't hear you."
After the look of worry faded from his face, he told me again, "Y/N I really like you," at this point my heart felt like it skipped a beat, no it felt like I was winded. I couldn't believe it, no I couldn't breathe. My breathe was rapid as Josh described every last thing he adored about me. I felt like crying, it was beautiful. Only at this moment, this exact moment I noticed everything beautiful about him. The way his eyes squinted ever so slightly when he smiled, how wide his smile actually was. It was only know I heard him shout my name, "Y/N, hello!?" I met his eyes as he asked me the most important question ever, "Will you go out with me?" He said it so calm, so relaxed, like he had practiced a thousand times before.
"Yes" His eyes lit up.

Word count: 265

Hey so I need to write like 5 more chapters of this for the days I forgot to write but ahhhhhh well what you gonna do? Eh? I'm just a huge procrastinator and I forget things a lot 😂