Thank you all~ 19

A/n so I'm gonna upload every day, I can do it but thank you all so much for over 200 reads, I never thought this would ever get that much, so thank you all dearly.

josh dun
@joshuadun
For everyone who is saying rude or hurtful things towards Y/N, stop. You may not like her but I do, stop saying rude comments, we are a family, you don't be rude to new members of our family welcome them.

Josh's words for so truthful and honest not a single word to be taken as a joke, he was deadly serious. This made me feel all warm inside after I read the comments one this post:

Josh is right, we should love her and treat her with respect much like what Josh is doing.
Anyone who has said rude things to her should be ashamed.
I can't believe some members of the clique would do that.

All of these kind comments made a wide smile appear on my face and a huge urge to comment, to thank them:

Thank you all, you have made me so happy and welcome.

All of a sudden the comments blew up with stuff like OMG ITS HER and YOU ARE SO LUCKY, in a sense I guess I am lucky, lucky to know that Josh will be there to take care of me, again a sudden build up of need became prominent inside me, I needed to thank him.

(This is now texting)

You: Josh thank you so much.
Josh: Ummm okay.
You: Do you even know what you did.
Josh: I mean I do so much great things so you'll have to remind me.
You: Don't be so big-headed, you told the clique to be kind and welcoming towards me and I'm so great full of that.
Josh: It's really no problem.
You: If you say so Josh.

Normal PoV

With my spirits high but my body sleepy, I headed to bed with the thought of Josh's kind friends and fans.

Word count: 349 (including all the A/N's)
A/N I hate the word fans. Also I hope this is a longer chapter