Wh00ps ~20

Okay before this all starts I'm really sorry for not updating this story, I'm not gonna make up a lie about school or stress or anything at all like that.
👏I'm👏just👏lazy👏and👏an👏extremely👏good👏procrastinator👏
Just putting it out there, I don't stick to promises and I don't stick to deadlines.
Big time skip.
Just warning you.

Josh has been really supportive but has also been distancing himself from Tyler. They are best friends for crying out loud I don't want to ruin that. Along with Josh distancing himself from Tyler, he's been distancing himself from his "fans", as a way of protecting me and I hate that. They love him and I shouldn't be disturbing their relationship together. Along with Josh's attitude acting all weird and abnormal, Tyler has been getting a bit to close and personal to me. I feel like that's one of the reasons Josh is distancing himself from Tyler, to stop him from getting too close to me. Tyler's been a bit touchy and grabby, every opportunity he gets he'll touch my shoulder, my leg and even my head. It's uncomfortable, Id admit it but I feel like it's normal, I'm so confused. All this has been affecting me and Jenna, she always gives me dirty looks and is getting rather sassy with me.

Time skip boi!
By like a week because I'm a procrastinator and I was supposed to upload this yesterday.

"Hi, Jenna!" I shouted, rather enthusiastically, "Oh Hi," she responded with almost no emotion. "Jen what's wrong?" I asked with huge concern. Suddenly, her eyes started welling up with tears, the occasional one sliding down her cheek. "It's just," she tried to answer her voice cracking. She cleared her throat and continued with her sentence, "Its just Tyler and I had a big fight recently," she finally answered my question and breathed out. "Why did you fight Jenna?" She turned her head slightly, avoiding eye contact with me, "Jenna you can tell me." Her tears were still a continuous stream, rolling down her cheek, "He admitted something," she tensed her hand, "something I never thought he would say to me," her voice kept cracking, "he doesn't love me anymore."

Oh boi, Oh boi. I was supposed to upload this two days ago wh00ps. But ya know, I'm updating today. It's the 12th I think. Also there was like 300 words in this chapter just so ya know.