Your Trying To Get Them Together~ 6

Me and Jen locked eyes, Jen leaned into (GET YOUR MIND OUT OF THE GUTTER..... I'm sorry) my ear. "Me and Tyler build a fort and you and Josh build one?" She whispered. "Yea." We both turned in unison to tell them our plan, "me and you," Jen said pointing at Tyler, "and me and you," I told Josh shyly, although he seemed to brighten up more at this idea.

Jenna 's PoV
(I thought it would be nice to put all of the fort building in Jenna's PoV because she's a main character and had one yet!)

Me and Tyler grabbed 3 blankets each and loads of pillows the tables and chairs were a 'get em when you need em' kind of deal. Tyler looked over at me with a smirk, "what?" I questioned him.
"You, I see what your doing,"
"Oh yea, what I'm a doing then?"
"Your trying to get them together," he looked me dead in the eyes when he said this, damn! He found out. "Don't forget Jen I'm married to you, I can read you like a book," he just shrugged his shoulders, like it was an achievement.
"So, Y/N has always described her 'dream man' as some one who's basically Josh, they'll get along fine," all reviews true.
"I'm not saying they won't, I'm saying your a clever little girl