Y/N Calm Down~ 11

Jenna's PoV

Me and Tyler basically flew down the stairs, we both knew if we wanted to help Y/N we needed to get there quickly. Tyler drove whilst I rang up Y/N trying to console her, to steady her breathing. "Y/N calm down, breathe in, 1....2....3....4....5, breathe out, 1....2....3....4....5, just keep doing that and you'll be fine, everything's going to be okay. Trust me okay?" I repeated this words countless times. Not just now but before, before Steve left. Every time she answered with, Jen I can't, or, Jen I can hear him, it's devastating to hear your best friend say these words and have to stay strong just so she might live another day.
We pulled up to Y/N's house, "look we are here, just remember to breathe and keep calm."
I shut my phone away and ran to the front door, seeing it already slightly ajar, I continued to push it forward until I was met with josh staring at the floor, "he.... he was going to hurt her, she can't be hurt anymore, she deserves better than this." He stuttered on his own words.
"It's okay josh you did the right thing," Tyler convinced josh, whilst josh softly nodded his head.
"Where's Y/N?" I asked already looking around.
"She should be in her bedroom," josh answered pointing an unsteady hand towards her room, "but you need to hurry, I don't think he's going to be out for that long."
"Okay, Tyler call the police and Josh sit down and have a drink." I swiftly turned the corner, rushing to get to Y/N. I arrived at her room. Pushing the door open I stepped inside. Sure as hell, she was there. Curled up in a ball, crying, now this is the saddest sight a person as to live with.
"Jen! He's going to hurt Josh, you need to leave or he'll hurt you. Please help. I can't be shut away like I was before. I can't go back to that life," she muttered into my chest, crying. I held her head, stroked the top of it, I did anything I could to calm her down. I should be use to this by now. Calming her. It happens so often.
We sat there for a while and waited for the police to come. Just as sirens could be heard outside Josh payed a visit. Ha 'visit'. I knew it was going to be brief, she was going to be taken away for questioning, just like she was the last time and many times before.
"Are you okay now, Y/N?" All she did was stand up and hug Josh. She muttered into his chest two heartbreaking words that we all knew was true.

"Good-bye, josh."
She stepped outside to the police and was taken to a police station, she must be so tired of this by now.

Word count: 493

A/N good grief! This was actually difficult to write. This isn't the end of the book before people start asking.