Two

"So what does your autograph say Laur?" Georgia wonders.

"I don't know I haven't looked yet" I lie, stuffing the paper into my pocket

"Read it now!" she insists and claps her hands as I unfold the paper. She snatches it from me instantly and begins to read

"Wow one of them gave you their number!" she exclaims in excitement. I start to feel anxious. I certainly don't want her to know its Ross' number because it might really upset her!

"Oh" I mumble

"This is exciting! Who do you think it belongs to?" she asks rhetorically. "It looks like Ross' signature. Hmm actually, it looks like Riker's! Oh my god Laur, Riker likes you!" she cheers and I let out a sigh of relief.

I stay silent, not knowing how to react, especially knowing that it's Ross' number and not Riker's. What if Georgia wants to call it? I'm definitely not calling or texting him. That would mean that he wins, and I'm not letting him get the satisfactory of that.

"You have to promise me that you won't text the number" I beg and her smile fades

"What?! We have to, he did give you his number after all!" she persists

"No Georgia. I'm not texting or calling that number" I repeat sternly and run my fingers through my hair

...

I can't stop worrying about Georgia calling that number. I'd be torn if she finds out it's Ross' number and not Rikers

Just thinking about Ross makes my blood boil. The dislike I have towards him infuriates me. If there's one thing I hate it's players. A different girl every week or even every day to some. They lure girls in to make them think they're in love and then they're faced with the image of the guy with another girl sat on his lap in a bar.

I've seen it happen many times, but luckily I'm cautious so that will never happen to me.

My thoughts are interrupted by the buzzing of my phone. It's only been a few hours since meeting R5, the word couldn't have got around that fast?

I read the message and furrow my eyebrows.

*Nice seeing you today babe ;)*

I debate whether to reply or not. I'm quite cautious when it comes to giving people my number. Again another buzz interrupts my thoughts.

*we should go out sometime x*

My only one guess would be Ross, but I didn't text or call him. Georgia. I swear that girl does not know what draws the line.

*who is this?* I ask naively.

*The handsome guy you met today ;)* he replies. I roll my eyes and twiddle my thumbs, unsure of what to reply.

*Who gave you my number?*

*Your friend called, eager to know who's number it was. She was surprised to find out it was mine, thought it was Riker's or something*

I stop for a moment to think. Georgia called the number and found out it was Ross' but didn't say anything to me. She mustn't be upset then. I'm angry at her for calling when I told her not to, but that can wait. Now how do I get rid of this blondie?

I hastily lock my phone and rush downstairs. I throw on my shoes and escape to Georgia's house. It only takes one knock to have Georgia rush to the front door. She greets me with a grin, obviously realising that I know what she did.

"What did you do!?" I ask, pushing my way through the door.

She giggles and shrugs. "Seriously Georgia, I told you not to call that number!" I sigh

"You told me not to text it. You said you weren't going to call it" she bites her bottom lip, holding in another laugh

I pace up and down her hallway, twirling my hair between my thumb and index finger.

"Well I'm happy because now I have Ross Lynch's number" she defends

"Well I'm not!" i snap. I still wonder why she wasn't curious as to why Ross gave me his number, but I decide not to mention it.

"I called presuming it was Riker, but Ross answered the phone. I don't care who's number it was but I got it!" she explains in delight.

I let out a sigh of relief knowing she's not hurt or sad, but now I don't know how to get Ross off my case. As if on cue, my phone buzzes again and this time I flip.

Without opening the text I call him and wait impatiently for him to answer.

"So, couldn't resist huh?" he says cheekily. I can picture him smirking through the phone.

"Don't Ross. If I actually wanted to socialise with you I would've called you instead of my friend calling you, so get the hint and go away!" I snap and huff when she chuckles

"Ouch, that hurt" he jokes and chuckles once more

"Bye Ross" I angrily hang up the phone and dart towards Georgia's front door.
"If he calls me again Georgia, you'll face consequences" and with that, I storm out.

__________________

Sorry for the really long wait, I've been incredibly busy and I'm actually in France at the moment. I can't guarantee an update on any of my stories anytime soon because I'll have a whole week of school to catch up on.

This was basically a filler chapter but it was needed :)

Would you rather short chapters and quicker updates? Or long chapters and longer updates? (for all my stories)

Let me know :)

Thanks for reading, vote comment and enjoy! x