Three

Persistent is the word that Laura uses to describe Ross. He is every thing but patient. He is like a lion hunting for it's prey. He won't stop until he gets what he wants, and it's driving Laura completely insane.

She's finding it incredibly hard to focus on her studies. Whenever she sits down and begins her homework, the constant buzzing from her phone won't stop.

Georgia however is the one who keeps pestering Ross. He'll reply but Georgia will be the one to text first.

When laura couldn't take the annoying messages she asked a dreaded question. 'What will make you stop?'

Ross decided to play games when asked that question. Laura didn't know what was coming her way.

'Go on a date with me' he simply replied. No hesitation and no care. That was just what he wanted, from the moment he laid eyes on her.

Laura's POV

I stare at the text blankly, tapping my index fingers on the base of my small flip phone.

A date? definitely not. I would never go out with him as friends because quite frankly, I don't want to be his friend.

However, it'll be the only thing that gets him off my back! I'm so confused!

I place my phone beside the sink and put my hair into a messy bun. I need a nice shower to relieve the stress and irritation I've been experiencing all week.

The warm water splashes onto my cold skin and tense shoulders. I shiver at the contrast in temperature and already feel revitalised and fresh.

I can hear the buzzing from my phone even with the water bolting out roughly. I turn up the heat and the pressure and close my eyes to enjoy the break from my phone.

Maybe if I change the deal to go out as friends it'll pay the same price. Or I could just tell him not to call it a date. Either way I still have to spend a day with that...boy, so there's no good option.

What if Georgia came with me? That would be perfect, then it's not so bad because I've got my best friend with me. I'll soon enough feel like the third wheel which will be my cue to leave. That's perfect, and I won't need to convince Georgia either.

'We can go out for a day. As friends.' I reply back after my shower.

'Fine whatever, same thing as a date really'

'Call it what you want but I certainly won't be calling it a date'

'Just meet me at the café in Hudson'

I don't reply to his rude reply and smirk. He honestly thinks I would go out with him, even as friends, by myself. Oh please, Georgia will be all over him.

Ross' POV

I excitedly wake up the next day. I set an alarm and everything. All my clothes laid out on my bed, I don't think I've been this excited to go out with a girl before.

Laura's different. I love the way she acts feisty and defensive. It's so cute when she scrunches up her nose when she's mad, and when she acts all sassy and uncaring towards me, it makes her all the better. I can't help myself from really being attracted to her. This date will be awesome.

I rush to the café and impatiently wait outside the entrance. I see a girl in the distance. I think it's Laura, and when she walks a bit closer I know it's Laura. But there's something walking next to her.

Georgia?! This wasn't part of the deal!

I imagined this day to be just us two. I'm so mad at her right now.