Ten

Laura

We must have been arguing for longer than we thought because suddenly the doorbell rang. We froze with our mouths open, prepared to say something else but refrained from it when we realised it was Georgia.

I cursed under my breath and pushed Ross towards the door while mentally scolding myself for cursing moments before. He fought back but my strength was too powerful to let him win. "I have to go and get dressed!" I whispered loudly and darted towards Ross' bedroom.

After hearing the front door open, I slammed his bedroom door shut and slipped on the dress I wore yesterday night since I had no other options. I brushed my hair through speedily so Georgia wouldn't seem suspicious or anything and ran back into the living room.

Georgia was cupping Ross' face, similarly to how I was last night when we kissed, her mouth hanging open at first sight of the damage. I could see how much she cares about Ross, and the fact that Ross just used her makes me sick. I hate this guy, he's just a waste of everyone's space.

I slowly walked up to them and smiled small. "Thank you so much for taking care of him. You're an amazing friend" Georgia says, throwing her arms around me in a tight embrace. The guilt immediately kicked in. I'm a terrible friend because I kissed her boyfriend. How could I do that? I'm utterly disgusted with myself, especially since I know I don't like Ross.

"Actually..." I trialed off. I desperately have to get this big secret off my chest, but I can't possibly break her heart. Ross shot me a look of warning and signalled for me to stop before I got us both in trouble. "...It was no trouble at all. He's a good guy" I half lied. I know he's bad but he's awfully romantic. He saved me from being raped, hurt or kidnapped. I can't completely blow him off.

I felt Georgia smile during the hug and Ross looked relieved. We pulled away from the hug and just smiled. "I should go home" I breathed, directing my focus at Ross.

"See you soon Gee, look after Ross for a while" I silently laughed and claimed my bag and jacket from the closet. I took a step towards the door as Ross gently touched my forearm while Georgia was distracted. "Thanks. For everything" he said softly. "Honestly, thank you. What you did last night was heroic" I smiled. "Bye Ross" I said lastly, and slipped away from his touch.

I feel dirty

I feel normal

I am so confused

Am I in love?

__________________________

Sorry it's short

I've been majorly busy

I'm free now, so expect more updates from all my stories :)

Oh my god, what will happen between Ross and Laura? What will happen between Ross and Georgia? What will happen between Laura and Georgia?

Do you ship Reorgia? Or do you ship Raura?

Sisters before misters?

WHAT DO YOU ALL THINK

LEAVE ME LOADS OF FEEDBACK FOR A QUICKER UPDATE😇