ONE

· 。゚☆: *.
MOONDUST   
»»————- gogt vol one. the guardians
CHAPTER ONE ━━ the orb of mistakes

 the guardiansCHAPTER ONE ━━ the orb of mistakes

. ᵒ .༄ ࿐ ࿔* 🪐🚀🔥
♯ ❝ERH MIDAS! ❞
⋆⋅ ━━━━ ‧ ༻✩༺ ‧ ━━━━ ⋅⋆

      THE SUN BEAMED DOWN ON THE MAIN SQUARE IN XANDAR, radiating such a heat that the tall woman who was hiding in the shadows could feel her jacket clung to her soft skin, the texture itching at her neck, but she refused take it off and show what she was hiding beneath it. Armed with her own modified ray gun, the master thief strolled through the bustling crowds that had gathered today, a line of sweat covering her forhead, glistering in the sunlight like stars twinkling in the night, dusting the galaxy like a divine masterpiece.

     As her light brown eyes wandered around the variery of people moving around Xander until her eyes fell on a tall figure in the distance. The unknown man clothed in what looked like a ravagers outfit was talking to a well know green woman. The previous mentioned man, however seemed oblivious to that simple fact as he gave her a charming smile, throwing a steel-like orb in the air.

     Midas was conviced that the man was very brave or very idiotic.

     The brown haired woman casted her gaze back towards the glinstering object, it's elegant engraved pattern gaining her attention as a smirk appeared on her face. She wanted whatever the hell it was.

    Knowing the green woman as Gamora, Midas knew that she need to calculate her every move plus she wasn't that unrecognisable either having earned quite the name for herself after the many heists he pulled off.

    While being caught in her own thoughts, Midas groaned upon seeing the sight in front of her that made his task much harder.

     Gamora without missing a beat had snatched the silver orb from the Ravager's grip in a quick movement and dashed away from the man.

Midas, however did treasure the pure wide eyed shock on the man's face before he came to his senses and rushed after her.

Still standing on the lower level, Midas  weighted her options carefully as she watched the skills of Gamora when she kicked the man right to the ground.

     The intergalactic thief winched as she watch the Ravager clutch his stomach in pain, his face scrunched up painfully before he pushed himself up again and grabbed something from his belt.

      Midas watched with a smirk as the green woman tumbled to the ground as the red energy-like rope got caught around her feet, the orb falling from her hand.