EPILOGUE

· 。゚☆: *.
MOONDUST
»»————- gogt vol one. the guardians
EPILOGUE ━━ old habits die hard

 the guardiansEPILOGUE ━━ old habits die hard

. ᵒ .༄ ࿐ ࿔* 🪐🚀🔥
♯ ❝A LITTLE BIT OF BOTH! ❞
⋆⋅ ━━━━ ‧ ༻✩༺ ‧ ━━━━ ⋅⋆

     THE GUARDIANS OF THE GALAXY HAD BEEN GIFTED WITH new clothes before they were all gathered inside the main building of the Nova Corps and for the first time they weren't there because they commited a crime but because they saved the galaxy from Ronan's wrath.

    Midas stood with her hands behind her back, observing her surroundings. The pristine white walls and the glass ceiling made the place look big and if she was honest, a bit boring. Her eyes flickered back to Peter who was standing beside Nova Prime, both looking at a holographic screen in front of them.

    "Why would you even know this?" Peter asked as he looked at a holograph of his body anatomy.

    "When we arrested you, we noticed an anomaly in your nerve system so we had it checked out." Corpseman Dey cut into the conversation making Peter turn to look at him.

     "I'm not Terran?" Peter breathed out in disbelief, staring intensely at the screen as if it would explain all his questions.

    "You are half Terran." Nova Prime corrected with a tight lipped smile. "Your mother was of earth. Your father, well, he's something very ancient we've never seen here before." Nova Prime told them, her voice held a certain curiousity in it as she too, looked at the hologram in front of her.

    "That could be why you were able to hold the stone as long as you did." Gamora spoke while Midas nodded in agreement.

   "Whatever you are, it probably saved your life today." The brunette added after a moment of silence.

     "You're friends have arrived." Nova Prime announced as the sound of a door opening closing and she took a small step away from the group to adress everyone else in the room. "On behalf of the Nova Corps, we'd like to express our profound gratitude for your help in saving Xandar." She motioned towards Dey. "If you will follow Denarian Dey, he has something to show you."

     All eyes turnes towards Corpsman Dey, curious to know what the Nova Corps intented to give to them.

    "Thank you Nova Prime." Peter replied curtly, giving the woman a small nod before following after Denerian Dey with the others trailing behind him.