POST-CREDIT SCENE

· 。゚☆: *.
MOONDUST
»»————- gogt vol one. the guardians
POST CREDIT━━ the wrath of thanos

 the guardiansPOST CREDIT━━ the wrath of thanos

. ᵒ .༄ ࿐ ࿔* 🪐🚀🔥
♯ ❝THE GUARDIANS WILL RETURN! ❞
⋆⋅ ━━━━ ‧ ༻✩༺ ‧ ━━━━ ⋅⋆

MIDAS SWIFTLY PULLED THE GOGGLES PROTECTING HER EYES AND THE CLOTH SHIELDING HER MOUTH and nose away from her face as she looked at the deserted planet in front of her. The stormy winds blowing sand had finally settled down and gave her and Gamora the opportunity to continue their trek down the dunes. Beside her, Gamora pulled her own protection away from her face, her dark hair blowing in the wind as she glanced at her companion.

The two had left the Milano in order to find some sort of prized possession Peter had been talking about— or more precise rambling about. And now that the galaxy was safe, courtesy of the guardians of course, back to thieving it was.

"How are we supposed to find this damn thing?" Midas grumbled as she stared at the vast space ahead of them. "He wasn't very specific to be honest."

"Quill will get us the right cordinates once Drax and Rocket are done interogating our guest." Gamora assured the woman next to her with a fleeting smirk displayed on her lips.

Silence evolped them again, and the brunette nervously looked back at the green skinned assassin, Gamora in return, gave her a questioning look. "Spit it out."

"Why did Thanos take you in?" Midas quickly asked in curiousity. "I mean I really can't fanthom the mad titan just adopting children left and right."

"He had a greater purpose for us." Gamora replied after a moment, eyes casted to the ground. "To help him on his quest of finding all the infinity stones."

"Wait? All of them? We saw what just one of those did! What did he want with them."

"He beliefs it's his destiny to create a new grateful universe." Gamora sighed. "And if he has all six stones, he has to means to realise it."

Midas paused, trying to take her friends words in before cautiously asking, "Did you think he was right to want that?"

"Once I did." She said solemnly, "I really believed it was right. Nebula and I would have done anything for him."

"What changed?"

"I realised what it would cost us— what it would mean for everyone, especially when I met all of you." She answered honestly as she stared off in the distance.

"Do you think he'll get all the stones one day?" The brunette wondered.

"He always had a general idea where all the stones were— if not an exact location, but one he did not."

"Which one?"

"The soul stone."

"Does anyone know where it is?" Midas turned towards Gamora.

"I do." She confirmed and Midas' eyes widened in surprise.

"Where is it?"

Gamora hesitates for a moment, but she trusted the woman beside her completely.

"Vormir."

—THE GUARDIANS WILL RETURN...

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬