TWO

· 。゚☆: *.
MOONDUST   
»»————- gogt vol one. the guardians
CHAPTER TWO ━━ honour among thieves

 the guardiansCHAPTER TWO ━━ honour among thieves

. ᵒ .༄ ࿐ ࿔* 🪐🚀🔥
♯ ❝SHUT UP! ❞
⋆⋅ ━━━━ ‧ ༻✩༺ ‧ ━━━━ ⋅⋆

     "GAMORA, SURGUCALLY MODIFIED AND TRAINED AS A LIVIG weapon. The adopted daughter of the mad titan, Thanos. Recently, Thanos lent her and her sister Nebula out to Ronan, which leads us to believe that Thanos and Ronan are working together." Corpsman Rey informed his fellow Novacorps collegue as they observed the green skinned woman cautiously.

      As he read the holographic text out loud, Gamora blankly stared ahead, not the least bit bothered by whatever they were saying about her.

      "Subject 89P13. Calls himself Rocket. The result of a illegal genetic and cybernetic experiment on a lower life form." Rey spoke up again, looking at the racoon with a mixture of disgust and wonder.

     "What the hell." Denarian Saal mumbled quite disturbed, watching the furry creature crossed his arms, his lips pulling into a snarl to expose his sharp teeth as he growled loudly.

     "They call it Groot. A humanoid plant that's been traveling recently as 89P13's personal house pet slash muscles." The corpsman explained a hint of wonder in his voice as he eyed the tree.

    The humanoid tree stepped forward and gazed at the holographic display that showed his information with a child like curiousity as he reached out to touch the screen with one of his brance like hands.

     They turned to the ravagers next "Peter Jason Quill, from Terra. Raised from youth by a band of mercenaries called the Ravagers, led by Yondu Udota."As the corpsman informed Saal, Peter slowly pretended to wind up his middle finger, flipping two man off with a sarcastic grin plastered on his face

     "Oh- Sorry, I didn't know how this machine worked." Peter fake gasped, giving them a flabbergasted expression as he looked at them dramatically.

     "Midas, Grace Gracen, born on Terra, until her real father came and brought her to Xander. Records show she has no living relatives anymore and she turned to a life of cime. Pulled of some major heists around the galaxy." Rey read out loud looking at the brown haired woman.

The two Corpsman watched as her face twitched in a mixture of anger and annoyance, her arms crossed in front of her as she lazily leaned against the wall behind her, looking around the small holding cell.