SIX

· 。゚☆: *.
MOONDUST
»»————- gogt vol one. the guardians
CHAPTER SIX━━ the great escape

 the guardiansCHAPTER SIX━━ the great escape

. ᵒ .༄ ࿐ ࿔* 🪐🚀🔥
♯ ❝FUCK OFF ROCKET MAN! ❞
⋆⋅ ━━━━ ‧ ༻✩༺ ‧ ━━━━ ⋅⋆

          IN BETWEEN THE THUNDEROUS SOUNDS OF BULLETS and the electric whizzing of sparks, Midas stood with her gun, aiming at everyone who formed a threat to her, Rocket and Groot. But she still missed her staff, the one she created herself all those years ago. She had always been more of a fan of close combat, she was afterall better at it.

"Rocket!" Gamora called out from somewhere just as Rocket was out of bullets and Midas  watched as Gamora threw the armband towarda the racoon.

He easily caught the metal bracelet before turning to look at her and Groot. "Move to the watchtower."

Midas nodded, and being the only one of the two left with some bullets in her gun started to fire away to give the group a headstart. When her clip was empty she hauled her ass towards the guard tower where she watched amazed as Groot grew his branches around the tower and before she knew it, he had some wrapped around her torso, lifting her up.

Gamora held her hand out for the brunette and Midas grabbed it quickly before the green skinned woman hauled her up the platform.

She watched over the railing as Peter started to climb towards them in hurry, the prosthetic leg in his arms but her eyes widened at the sight of a security sentinel approaching the man. "Peter!"

His eyes widened as he stared at the robot, finally noticing it, but to his surprise it was taken down as Drax jumped on top of it, taking it down easily as he ripped it apart.

"You! Men who has lain with an  A'askavariian."

"It was one time, man" Peter groaned loudly

Midas grinned before shaking her head as she followed after Rocket who was already walking towards the door.

As the doors to the watchtower opened and she slung the gun— well empty gun, not that the man knew that, on her shoulder, glaring at the guard. She smirked when he raised his hands in surrender and the group walked inside.

Midas almost dragged him out of his seat and Gamora shoved him towards Groot who wrapped his branches around him and flung him outside the tower like a ragdoll.