SEVEN

· 。゚☆: *.
MOONDUST 
»»————- gogt vol one. the guardians
CHAPTER SEVEN ━━ partners

 the guardiansCHAPTER SEVEN ━━ partners

. ᵒ .༄ ࿐ ࿔* 🪐🚀🔥
♯ ❝THAT'S DISGUSTING! ❞
⋆⋅ ━━━━ ‧ ༻✩༺ ‧ ━━━━ ⋅⋆

       MIDAS LIKED TO THINK SHE WAS BETTER OF WITH THIS strange bunch of intergalectic idiots than the prisoners still stuck in Klyn, but as time moved on and things started to get more out of hand by the second she was seriously reconsidering her choices

      Her eyes were glued to the racoon pulling apart peter's ship as he happily tinkered away on the ground, his companion, the tree Groot was sitting on a bench watching his friend in amazement which in turn braught a small smile to her face.

       She rested her head in the palm of her hand as Rocket started humming and unfamilair tune, causally pulling more wires out of the ship and tinkering with machine parts scattered around him. Suddenly, Rocket turned around, his eyes roaming the ship until they landed on something particular beside Midas.

      Following his gaze just a he reached for whatever it was, she noticed her own creation on a small table beside her, but beforr he could even touch her staff she slapped his hand away. "Paws off." She narrowed her eyes, giving the rodent a deatg glare.

      "Alright!" He drawled out, backing away before dropping down next to his own work again as he begrudgingly looked through a panel he opened for something else to use.

"Whoa, whoa, whoa. You Ranger Rick! What are you doing? You can't take apart my ship without asking me!" Peter exclaimed loudly, but Rocket ignored him and continued to fiddle with the parts he found, completely ignoring the owner of the ship.

     "What is this?" Peter inquired, leaning down to casually pick up whatever random object Rocket had created.

     "Don't touch that. It's a bomb." Rocket spoke up in a monotone voice without looking away from the metal object he was tinkering with.

     "A bomb!" his eyes were wide and Midas tilted her head to get better look at it.

     "Yup."

      "And you leave it lying around?!"

     "I was gonna put it in a box!" Rocket defended, opening a drawer to reveal said box laying around

     "What's a box gonna do?" Peter cried out in disbelief.

     "What about this one? "Rocket wondered, pulling a beautiful and colorful wrapped gift tied with a ribbon from another drawer