EIGHT

· 。゚☆: *.
MOONDUST
»»————- gogt vol one. the guardians
CHAPTER EIGHT ━━ robin hood

 the guardiansCHAPTER EIGHT ━━ robin hood

. ᵒ .༄ ࿐ ࿔* 🪐🚀🔥
♯ ❝PLEASE, TAKE IT! ❞
⋆⋅ ━━━━ ‧ ༻✩༺ ‧ ━━━━ ⋅⋆

MIDAS LEANED BACK IN THE COMFORTABLE passenger's seat where the window allowed her to observe the universe. She could see clusters of starts littered space, illuminating the darkness surrounding them and the different galaxies looked swirls of color decorating the sky.

She realised that she could have been anywhere now, exploring the universes all by herself and doing what she does beat but somewhere deep down, this place, this ship she was sitting in with a raccoon, a tree, an assassin, an alien with the mindset of seven year old and a guy who called himself Star-lord for some odd reason, was where she was supposed to be.

Plus she was still able to explore different galaxies while getting paid a big sum of money and being with people she really started to care about wasn't that bad of a faith either if she was honest.

"Heads up! We're inbound." Rocket announced loudly from beside her as they approach the planet where Gamora's supposed buyer resideded. 

"What is it?" Drax questioned, staring out at the skull like planet where pieces of junk and old space ships were floating around.

"It's called Knowhere. The severed head of an ancient celestial being," Gamora explained, a slight tone of annoyance laced in her voice as she spoke to the man. "Be wary headed in, rodent. There are no regulations whatsoever here." She added, warning in her words, and Rocket took heed to her words, cautiously flying the ship through destroyed eye of the once celestial being.

The group watched on as buildings and machines came into sight, they were all scattered around the place wherever there was any place left. On the surface of the planet, refugees and fugitives moved about their faily buisness, rushing around each other. All in all, the mining colony looked completely choatic.

"Hundreds of years ago, the Tivan Group sent workers in to mine the organic matter within the skull," Gamora continued her story as she gazed outside the window. "Bone, brain tissue, spinal fluid. All rare resources, highly valued in black markets across the galaxy. It's dangerous and illegal work, suitable only for outlaws."

Walking through the streets, bustling with beings and aliens alike the only common ground Midas could spit was the fact that everyone was some kind of outlaw in some kind of way