Chapter 6- Dark Dreams.

This is a memory of your past. You're pictured in a field of flowers, with your mom and dad. You're a small child, laughing and playing with your parents. Not a care in the world. "Look mommy!" "I'm coming to get you!" You mother replies and chases after you. Grabbing you and tossing you in the air, you land gently in her arms and she kisses your forhead. Your dad follows along and holds you both. Everything to you looked perfect, in your perfect eyes.

Scene change.

You opened your eyes wide to find a baby ferret in your lap. You squeal with joy and hug him. "What do you want to name him sweetheart?" You father swooned. "Garth, like my grandpapa!" Your parents smiled down on you. Proud as could be. "Our perfect daughter, ey sweetheart?" Your mother said. "Now let's get you some cake, pumpkin!" You hollered happily for cake and ran to the kitchen. Your dad scooped you up in his arms. "Not so fast my little ravenclaw."

Scene change.

"We're so proud of you sweetheart, you're going to do wonderful at Hogwarts." You beamed a smile holding up your letter at the camera, your father taking your picture. You looked to your mother, she looks sad, and disappointed. The letter in your hands falls apart into ash. The house around you crashes and breaks. You're left sitting in the chair. Words echo around you. "You're not the same daughter I once knew." This repeats itself as your clothes change to your robes. You stare infront of you. It looks like a scarf, but it's not. You come closer to see it's a limp fury body. Garth. You reach out, but suddenly pull back as the body shrieks and writhes in pain. "Garth! I'm sorry! I'm sorry! Don't leave me here! All alone, I need you Garth!" You're words echo as you're left sitting alone. Another voice catches around you, but you can't make out the words.

Scene change.

You wake up in a cold sweat from your dream. Everyone else is still asleep.

Entry 5.
I had a nightmare about my family, and Garth. They used to be so proud of me. Now, I'm nothing to them. These same words keep haunting me. "You're not the same daughter I once knew." I can't get the bloody things out of my head. When will this be over?