Chapter 12- Ripped into the nightmare.

"Here, tonight, there is someone among us, who shares the blood of those who have tried to defy us." The hissing voice echoed, everyone was quiet and listened as if it were normal. "We need to find her, and she can either die, or join us."

Terror struck in dracos eyes and he grabbed my arm as we ran to the gate.
"What is it Draco? What is wrong, what's going on?"
"No time to explain, but I must get you out of here."

We started to run and he grabbed my hand, then we desapperated. Moments later we apparated on a beach. He still looked frightened. We found some rocks to sit on and rest.

"That voice, it was the dark lord. He wants you, I should've known, I'm sorry. I'm so sorry."
"What do you mean? The dark lord? Why does he want me?"
"Your family, the (L/N)'s, voldemort tried to get them to become death eaters, but they wouldn't do it, so they made him a deal 'bring me the first born of your child, or I will destroy your entire family, all of your blood will be mine.' You, you are the first born of your grandfather's son."

Everything suddenly made sense. Why her parents suddenly hated her, for being a slytherin. Why they couldn't stand her and why her entire family despised her existence. She was made to be given away as a tribune. The only one in her family who didn't intend on this was her mother, but even she despised her now.

"So, I am supposed to join the death eaters or die. To save my whole family, a whole lot of people who hate me for who I am."
"That was the deal made long ago. I'm sorry. But I can't let you die, and now everyone at that party is looking for you, sadly, even my own parents.."
"How do you know all of this? Are you saying that was a whole ball room full of death eaters?"
It seemed he may cry. "Yes, they were, and now your being looked for. I'm sorry, I should have known better, but I fell in love with you, and now I'm your only chance you have to stay alive."

It all happened so fast that I didn't know what to do. Here I was, on a beach, with someone I love extremely, being looked for by tons of death eaters. So I can save my family.

"Then I need to hide, I need to run, come with me."
"I wish, I wish I could, but, I am, one of them, not by heart, but I must go back, so maybe I can steer them away from you." At this point I really wanted to cry. He was being forced into this life. Now the one chance he had at any hope of getting away, was being chased down.

"Draco. Take me with you. Bring me back to him, so I can save you too."
Tears welled up in his eyes. "I, I can't. I won't do it." He stood up and brought me to a kiss. Then he pushed me away, "Go, leave, find somewhere safe. I'm sorry."

He disapperated just before I could stop him. He left me on the beach, with my arm outstreched. I guess I needed to start moving, but I didn't want to. I wanted them to catch me and end it right then and there. Taking away all my misery I had held on to for so long.

I didn't have any close friends that I could stay with, no family to take me in. Where should I go? I made up my mind, and apparated in hogsmeade. I had a little money so that I could get some clothes and supplies.

I ran into a cheap clothing store, got a red sweater, some blue jeans, and a pair of sneakers. Next I got some food that would last me a bit, and headed off in any direction.

I soon found myself in a forest. Nothing but trees for miles. I paced myself, trying to think of what to do. Crunch...

I wipped around, there was nothing behind me. But something was moving. In a split second, swinging chains were shot at a tree next to me. Three men came down the hill, rushing towards me, shooting chains. I ran as fast as my legs could carry me.

I got farther and farther away from them. Then I stopped. I waited for them to catch up and turned around.
"Well, look what we 'av here. A little slytherin carrying nasty ravenclaw blood. Don't bother fighting us. Just cooperate and no harm shall come to you. Yet."

I stood my ground as two of the men grabbed my arms, then we desapperated. Landing in a musty room. I saw Draco and his parents. Draco starred at me. His eyes glazing over slightly, but he contained himself.