One

Camila's POV
Ugh. It's monday again.
Means,school day.
Means,early day.
Means,I have to see that nerd Y/N who always follows me.

Here is the thing,I don't have a problem with school days since I do love school.

But,what I don't like - No,Hate is that I got to see Y/N Y/L/N again.

Like, literally, she just won't give up chasing me. It started when we we're still in 5th grade. Just like the typical stories.We bumped to each other, she dropped her orange juice to me and so on we became frenemies for a while until she confessed her feelings for me last junior high and that's when I avoided her, since then, she never stopped trying to make me date her. I mean, I am not into girls.

I am now walking to my class,which by the way I have with that nerd.

"Hey Camila!" Y/N waved with enthusiasm, sitting next to my seat. I just rolled my eyes and sat on my chair.

"Man, so cheerful today huh?" She said sarcastically.

"So, how was your weekend?" She asked going closer to my face.

I pushed her face, disgusted with her actions.
"Fuck off Y/L/N, I don't want to talk to you" I said

"But you just talked to me, didn't you?" She said teasingly,and good thing the bell rang already.

The class started and Y/N keeps on throwing some garbage-- I mean paper notes to me but I just kept  looking infront taking some notes from our lesson.

"Psst! Mila!" I heard her whisper,but pretended I didn't hear anything.

"Psst! Mila! Hey!!" I heard her again whispering louder,and I flipped her off which shockingly made her stop.

*Break time*

Finally! I can get out of this room now.

I then walked to my locker to get some few things for my next class.
As soon as I opened it,there was a rose and a letter fell out and I reached onto it.

"Hey beautiful,hope you're having a good day! Xx
                     ~Y/L/N"

"She still hasn't gave up,huh?" Lauren said without warning that I suddenly closed my locker.

"Ugh,lauren don't scare me like that. Yes,the stupid nerd is still on it." I said while we continue to walk to the cafeteria.

"Why don't you just give the poor girl a chance? I mean,she can't be that bad" she said giving me the worst Choice ever.

"Ew,no. She is so weird,can you call a girl who is about to be 20 and still drinking a glass of milk? And a girl who eats nothing but green veggies? That's not normal girl" I said eating out my snack.

"Don't be like that milz,what if she's just a vegetarian? Come on,look for the positive side. She's rich as heck,and very smart."

"Nuh-uh,can you look at her clothing style? A beggar must have a better style than her. If you want,you should just be the one to date that weirdo" I said eating the last piece of my Apple.Yes I'm that hungry. Lauren just laughed and we continued to eat.

But you know what's more weird? There was not a day that Y/N goes here in the cafeteria since 7th grade. Like,she really never goes here or even in the library.Okay,I'm not a stalker I just accidentally observed the bizarre situation since she follows me everywhere.

Before I know it,class soon has come to an end and nothing makes me happy more than that.

"Hey Mila!" Y/N run to my side,again but I stayed silent.
"You taking the bus? I can give you a ride" she asked,like what she's been asking everyday.

"How many times do I have to tell you that I don't need a ride?..fucking stalker" I mumbled the last part.

"Ok I'll just walk you to your stop,but do you have umbrella? It seems that it's going to rain anytime soon" she said looking up the sky with her confused face.

I just gave her a thumbs up and soon reached the bus stop.Finally,she can leave me alone.

As I walked in and sat on my seat,I heard her shout from the window.

"Bye bye Mila! See yah tomorrow!" She waved,and I just sighed with her actions until I felt presence beside me.

"Hey cami" said the voice of the person I've been waiting to hear.

"Hey Jake" I said waving back to Jake.

Jake Michelle,19 years old.The guy I've liked since 6th grade. He is really a sweet guy,who loves to capture things.He's taking photography,he is the perfect guy for me.The only bad thing is that,he is the best bud of Y/N.

"How are you?" He asked kindly,while the bus started to move.

"Well,good I guess..since you're here now" I said whispering the last part.

"Well,I'm good too now that I'm here with you as well" he chuckled.

Oh no,he heard it. I blushed and tried to hide it.

"Tsk,don't hide that beautiful face. Come on,let me see your smile" He said

Then I looked back up at him,eye to eye and smiled.

"Stop it,you're making me blush" I said slapping his shoulders slightly and he laughed.

"Anyways,why didn't you have a ride with Y/N? I mean,you are always riding with your best friend" I asked out of the blue.

"Well,my mom said go to this address.She said her friend from college invited her to come over and talk about things soo yeah" He said showing me the address from his phone and my eyes widen.

"Are you sure that's the address?" I asked.

"Uh,yeah. Why? Is there a problem?" He asked turning his phone off.

"N-no,it's just that.. it's just that,that is OUR address" I said

"Wait,really?" He asked surprised

"Yeah,oh now I remember. My mom have told me earlier this morning that we'll have visitors later but I didn't pay much attention..but,wow hahaha" I said amused by what was happening.

"Oh well then,now it's getting interesting huh?" He said smiling of showing his cute side.

"Yeah" and we talked and laughed together until we reached our location.

"Well,shall we go in?" He asked with his British accent.

"Yes,We shall" I said playing along

As we get in,I saw that my mother is already having a conversation with a woman who I think is Jake's mother.

"Oh hey mija,and hey Jake... you've grown so much" my mom said hugging him while I got embarrassed.

"Oh no,that was a long time ago Mrs. Cabello. I barely remember you,but I knew that you were very familiar when you went to our school and now I see why's that" he said chuckling and my mom chuckled as well.

"Oh come on,just call me sinu or mama C" Mom said

"Alright,mama C. And hey mom" he said hugging now his mom

"Hey kid,and hi Camila." She said pulling me to a hug as I hugged back.

"Come on let's have a dinner" mami said and we walked to our kitchen & ate dinner.

Guess,this is the only monday I'll love..