Four

Jake's POV
"This is..really a nice place Jake." Camila said wondering around the house.

We're now in my Parent's Cabin house that is by the lake.

"Yeah,my mum and dad said that I can have it now. I told them that I don't need it,but maybe in the future I will..like having a family" I said looking at her,memorizing her features.

"Hmm, dreaming about the future now huh?" She asked smiling at me

"Yep.." I answered

"Well,if that's so..why don't you have a girlfriend yet? I mean..you've got everything" she said stating the fact

"Haven't seen the one.. 'til you" I said making her blush

"Wha..what do you mean by that?" She asked almost whispering

I walked nearer to her and grabbed her chin to make her look at me eye to eye.

"I-I..You are really pretty Camila" I said smiling

"Thanks.." she blushed.

"Come on , I'll show you something" I dragged her up to the roof top where we can see the Full moon and the stars

"This is beautiful,Jake." She said and looked at me

"Just for you" I said smiling

"So charming eh?" She said laughing a bit and we locked each other's eyes

We leaned in, just one more move and our lips would be chapped together. But, I stopped myself.

"Camila.." i whispered and she hummed.

"I-I can't. You know, Y/N? She's my best--" I reasoned out but she cut me off.

"No, I totally understand." She said backing off.

"I think, I need to go home Jake." She said grabbing her coat.

"Wait, I'll walk you home" I said.

She nodded. "Okay" she smiled and I returned the gesture.

I can't..

Camila's POV
Why is Jake so afraid? I mean, yeah Y/N is his bestfriend. But, ugh.

I mean, Jake is really a nice guy. And so is Y/N, it's just that.. she's a girl.

If I wouldn't know them from the start, I'd think that they are siblings.

I still can't sleep now, thinking about the almost-first-kiss, with Jake.

But, why does it feel like.. something's wrong?

Suddenly, Y/N just came to my mind again. She really hasn't talked to me since then, it just worries me out. What if I caused something bad for her? Guilt will bite me off in the butt.

I still owe her my life, somehow.

Flashback
I was walking alone in our street late at night. My mami sent me to groceries since she forgot to buy few things for sofi's birthday in three days. I felt some presence behind me,but I ignored it. I walked faster and the person following me walked faster as well..no,people.

"Hey!" Says the person. I kept walking until someone grabbed my arm that I lost the hold off the goods I bought.

"Ow!" I yelp

"Oh,no no no. Baby girl, don't ignore us. We're just here to play some game and we need that pus-pus of yours" said the other guy who's looking at me like he wants to rip off my clothes.

They dragged me to the corner of a building and pushed me on the wall.

"Let go of me!" I said trying to fight back but to no avail, my strength is not good.

"Shh baby girl,just shut up. You're making papi mad." The first guy said leaning into me.

"Oi!"

We heard a shout.

"Oi you! I'm here!" We looked to where the voice came,and there I saw Y/N.

"Y/N!!" I shouted.

The bad guys laughed.

"Oh,care to join our game nerdy?" Said the third guy.

"Hm-hmm. I would,but let me change the rules." She answered smirking

"First.." she started and ran through the guys, breaking them off within a minute and I stood in awe.

"You gotta run fast before I smash you. But guess what? I win. Too slow fuckers." She said finishing them all off

She went near me. "Hey,you alright? Did they hurt you?" She asked examining my arms

I shook my head no. "Alright,let's go back to the grocery store and buy the things you need then I'll take you home after." She said smiling with all the care she have for me.

End of flashback

She is a sweet girl. It's just that, I am never into girls. Maybe if she became a guy I would..or we could make it work,but no. I owe her a big thing,that's why I'm going to check on her. Nothing more,nothing less.

Or that's what I thought so..