Thirteen

Y/N's POV
"..Y/N,You have to go here. I don't have much time to argue with you anymore. If I say that you have to marry The Jauregui's first daughter,then you will. We're waiting for you Hun, we'll give you 20 minutes" mom said through the phone.

Shocking right? She called,as usual,just because she needs something for me to do. And as far as I know,this is the worst thing she's asking me to do.

Apparently,My mom wants me to marry someone. Before something happens to me,she wants me to feel the experience of having a family on my own. And now, mrs. Jauregui is her best friend way back before.

I then arrived at the restaurant where they are all waiting.

"Y/N,good to see you here" Mrs. Jauregui greeted and hugged me and I just returned the hug and saw Lauren already sitting there with my parents.

"Come on,sit down with Lauren.You know each other right?" Mrs. Jauregui said.

"Yeah" I nodded sitting down beside Lauren

Actually, Lauren and I are not really that close so it's a bit awkward right now.

"Ma,do..do they know?" I asked my mom

"Yes,yes honey. Don't worry,I already told them to keep it since you don't want anyone to know about it" she replied and I just nod my head again.

"Hey Y/N" I heard Lauren rasped out
"Hey Laur" I greeted back,smiling at her .

"I'm sorry for this,Y/N.." Lauren said looking down.

"But,don't worry. I'll be the best wife you'll ever have" she said smiling back again at me looking through my eyes.

So..she did want this,huh? I thought she'll be with my side and stop this agreement that her mom and my mom did for us.

We talked in the dinner,and shockingly it was fun to have Lauren by my side. She's cool. Soon,we finished dinner and have to go home.

"Y/N,why don't you bring your fiancé to your house? I mean, you're the only one living there. I think it's the best if Lauren takes a sneak peek of her new upcoming home" mom said.

I looked at Lauren and saw the excitement in her eyes.

"Don't I have a say on this? Y'all know I'm in love with someone else, this is f--" I was cut off frustratedly

"Try to continue that, Y/L/N. I'm doing the best for you" my mom scolded

"Now , take her to your room" she added

"Sure,she can stay there tonight. Is that fine with you mrs. Jauregui?" I asked sarcastically at her mom

"Watch your tone, Y/N" mom scolded once again

"It's alright, and hey just call me Clara or mum. Lisa, Y/N will soon be happy with my daughter, don't worry" Lauren's mom interrupted

I just dragged Lauren and went to my car opening the door for her.

"Thanks" she said sitting down.

I then went to the drivers side,and started driving.

"You know Y/N.." Lauren started and grabbed my right hand.

"I really liked you..like,these past few weeks. You were just so sweet to..to Camila and I wished I had that. You don't have to love me right away you know? I know it's confusing you Right now. But please,for now...pay attention to me..ok?" Laur asked.

She squeezed my hand.

"I'll try" looking straight at the road while I felt her smile sadly at my side.

Welp,here goes nothing..

Camila's POV (one week later)
"Hey guys,have you seen Lolo?" I asked the gang plus Ally,she started hanging out with us since she said that Y/N's been distant lately which was the same with Lauren. Jake was in another country, due to his father's will.

Actually,Y/N had stopped everything she was doing to me before..and I don't know what I was feeling. Maybe because it's like a routine for me that she would chase me,She's been quite and I just...I don't seemed to like it now. Like I said, I wanted her to wait for me. But, is she really willing now?

"Uh,no." Dinah replied while looking at her phone,probably texting her boy toy.

"I dunno 'bout you guys,but right now. I can see that Y/N and Lauren are together and talking and laughing" Normani pointed to the two girls that are on our way.

"Oh,hey guys!" Lauren said.

I glared at both of them,seeing how close they are to each other.

"Oi,where have you been guys?" Dinah asked

And Lauren looked at Y/N,while she looked back smiling at each other.

"Nowhere" Y/N replied,still looking at Lauren.

I cleared my throat to cut their staring contest.

"Oh well,let's go to our class before we get late" I said grabbing Y/N with me and started walking away.

I felt Y/N pull back from me,and suddenly I felt a sting in my heart.

"Woah,chill down. I can walk on my own" she said. I rolled my eyes and pull her towards the janitor's closet and locked it

"Uh..w-what.." she stuttered

"Shh,what's with you and Lauren?" I asked impatiently.

She then widen her eyes.

"Th-that's none of your business" she huffed.

"Fucking hell, Yo--" before I can finish my sentence, she pushed me off gently.

"Look, Cabello. Me and Lauren are friends, okay? You don't have to get your nose with whatever that is happening with my life." She said and walks out leaving me there.

Tic. Toc. Tic. Toc. Tic. Toc.

It felt like years to be in our last class.

I didn't even give attention to our lessons. All I know, is it's all about Lovebirds being shitty together.

Funny thing, how me and Y/N could be lovebirds.

instead, I became an owl, here, still thinking about her.

"Love birds, they stick together forever. However, they also get sad and jealous at some point.." Mr. Abordo said.

Hmm, see? We're love birds, I'm telling you.

"Although, some people say, when they are apart from each other, they die. That, my children, is not true. Love birds can be independent, and live, as long as the one's who are taking care if it is really really responsible. That way, the bird will be closer to the master."

I widen my eyes, having only one person in my mind, that can be the freaking master. Or must I say, monster.

"Lauren"

A/n: Hi 😅