Five

Y/N's POV
"So what happened now?" Mike,my cousin asked.

"Camila.." I said trying to control my tears.

Me and my cousin are face timing now since he lives 10 hours from here and He is the only person I can talk to right now.

"What did she..wait,she still hasn't gave a chance on you?" He asked widening his eyes

I shook my head,no. "She...She told me to lay off"

"That's what she always tells you,why are you hurting now? I thought you'll never give up?" He asked

"Yeah she always..always..always say that I should go and give up. But now is the worse..." I said trying to continue my story

"She..She liked another guy.." I said looking down letting my tears fall.

"The worst part is..the guy she liked is my best friend.. it's Jake. She likes Jake."

"Woah! Wait a second..she likes Jake?"

"Yes, and I even saw them walking together earlier on their way to Jake's cabin. I've always went there when I want to think alone. But once I came in, what I saw was.."

"What?" He asked

"They were hugging..they were about to kiss, Mike. It's freaking heartbreaking.." I said crying harder than ever.

" I don't kn-- wait Y/N,are you alright? What's happening? " He asked panicking

I was breathing hard, like I'm lacking of oxygen.

"Mi-mike..If she comes back,p-please forgive me." I said feeling sleepy now.

"No! No! Y/N,stay with me! I-" I slammed my laptop and suddenly I blacked out.

And for sure,She will..she will come back and ruin my life..again.

Next day

Jake's POV
Y/N's absent today? She didn't tell me anything. She basically hasn't called or message anything,I hope she's alright.

But,let me tell you something.

So last night was really great. Camila and I talked about anything and everything..and we almost uhmm, kissed but I had to stop her..since I know Y/N's feelings. I can't betray my bestfriend.

As I walked to school,I saw Ally.

"Hey Al's,got any news from Y/N?" I asked

"Huh? No. I was going to ask the same thing. Her phone is off." She said worriedly.

And I grew worried,too. She is my Best friend and I know what had happened to her before. She is like a sister to me and my parents are her parents as well.

"Come on al'z we're not going to class today." I told Ally and she already knew that we're gonna go to Y/N's House.

Few minutes later

I tried to open Y/N's door, but it was locked.

It's weird since she never lock it unless she's out.

"Jake, I think she's not here.." Ally said looking at me worriedly.

"Where would she be gone? Ther-" I was cut off when someone shouted at us.

"Hey! You looking for Y/N? She's not there! She's at the hospital!" A big guy who was holding a trash bag said.

"What!?" Both me and Ally asked shockingly.

"When? What happened? What hospital?!" Ally asked as the guy got closer to us.

"It was earlier, her cousin dialed my wife's number since we look out for this kid. And we found her passed out on her bed and so we rushed her to the hospital. My wife is with her at *hospital's name*"

"Alright, thanks George" I said to the big guy. This guy and his family are really kind to Y/N, and so we already know who they are.

Soon, we grabbed a cab and went to the hospital.

"Nurse, what room is Y/L/N?" I asked, Ally can't talk because she is crying.

"Sorry, are you a family of her?" The nurse asked.

"We're her siblings. Please, where is she?" I asked desperately

"Alright sir, she's at room 214"

"Ok, thank you" I guided Ally to the room rubbing her back to calm her.

"J-Jake. What if..." She asked

"No, she can't go back Ally. We will help her out. Just like before" I said, not really sure if she's going to come back. But I am sure that we will always be there for Y/N.

I'm so sorry, Y/N.

Y/N's POV
"Beep"

Where am I?

"-Beep"

Did she came back?

"-Beep"

I guess, no?

"-Beep"

Well, I need to open these eyes then.

I tried opening my eyes, battling hard to open it.

Once I've managed to do it, the first thing I saw is Ally. What an angel.

"Hey" she said smiling.

"H-Hey" I said with my hoarse voice.

"Here, drink water. Jake, can you please call the doctor" she said turning to Jake who was sitting on the side and turned back to me to give me the water.

"Uh..uhm, alright." He replied sadly.

Why is it so awkward?

"Jake, wait!" I said, noticing something from his right eye.

"Uh-.." he said looking down.

"Guys, what the fuck is going on?" I asked being impatient.

"Y/N, please calm-"

"I will not! This is so..what the hell is going on? Ally!? Why is it so awkward!? Jake! Why do you have black eye..and a busted lip!?" I asked shouting now.

Before Ally could try to speak, the doctor barged in the room.

"Look, doctor. What's happening? What happened when I was gone? How long was I here? Come on! Someone!! Tell me!" I said trying to get up, but the nurses hold me back down and before I could notice it. The doctor was already injecting something in me.

And the last thing I saw is that, Ally is crying hard in Jake's arms. And I saw her lips move.. "I'm sorry."

And that's when I blacked out again..

She's definitely..here now.