Eight

Camila's POV
Our class has started for a while now, when someone on the door interrupting the class.

Mr. Payne opened the door.

"Oh, Y/N. Great for you to join our class. Are you alright?" She asked worriedly.

Did she just cried? Her eyes were swollen, and her nose is puffed red.I felt something but I didn't understand what was it.

"Yeah, sorry I'm late sir" her voice cracked, looking down.

She went to her sit beside me and I just looked at the board.

"This is a bull crap" I heard her mutter.

I looked at her while her head was down.

"Y/N.." I whispered trying not to get caught.

She didn't budge.

"Y/N.." I called again, but she still has her head on her arms.

"Y/N!" I whisper-yelled.

She looked up with an annoyed face.

"What?" She asked coldly.

"Are you alright? If you're still not feeling well you should just go home." I said worriedly, she's still a person anyway.

"I'm alright, nevermind me... that's where you're good at anyway" she said, muttering her last words.

"What was that?" I asked, but in fact I heard what she said.

I was hurt by what she have said.

She didn't reply and just focused on our teacher.

"Ms. Cabello, since you are so busy looking at ms. Y/N. Please answer my question" I startled at the boom of Mr. Liam's low voice while the whole class shouted different things like,

'oh!! They're a thing now!?'
or 'ayee. Get some camila!'

"S-sorry sir, can you please repeat the question" I said embarrassed.

"My question is, who were the first men to resided Roman soil?" He asked.

"I-I.." I was shook because it was an easy question but something's preventing me from speaking.

"Can someone help ms. Cabello to answer" prof said but no one raised their hands except for..

"Sir" Y/N raised her hand.

"Yes, Y/L/N. Ms Cabello, sit down."

"Sir, It was Romulus and Remus to be the first one to be there. They were twins actually, but Romulus killed Remus for inferior." She said then glance at me for a second when she said 'inferior'.

"Thanks for that Y/N. Continuing our discussion.."

I looked at Y/N again, but she looked really serious and scary while looking at the front.

What's with her?

It's the end of the school  now, and still my mind is with Y/N.

Speaking of it, I haven't talked to the girls about that night yet..

Just in time, I saw them walking out of the gates and I ran through them.

"Wait!" I shouted and they stopped.

"I-I.. Sorry.. Can't.." I tried but I was still catching my breath

"Slow down camz, take a breathe and talk" Lauren said while Dinah rubbed my back.

I took a deep breath and talked.

"I'm sorry girls for that night. Please forgive me..And help." I said.

"It's alright mila" Normani answered smiling.

"Wait, Help? Help for what exactly chancho?" DJ asked.

"Can we talk about this at my house, please?" They nodded and we continued our way to my house.

🐽🐽🐽🐽🐽🐽🐽🐽🐽🐽🐽🐽🐽🐽🐽

"You.. Need..We..wha" lolo

"You really..Uh.." dj

"Seriously, Mila? Like, for real!?" Mani

I rolled my eyes at them.

"For the twentieth time, yes..I want to talk to Y/N. But I don't know how.. she's been bothering my mind and I just...I want to know what does this mean." I clarified, AGAIN.

"Haaaa! You owe me Tacos Mani!!" Dinah shouted.

"Shut up" Normani fired back.

"Ok, sooo..Do you like...Uhmm..Have something for Y/N, now?" Lauren said, seemed to be the serious one.

"I don't know Laur.. That's why I need your help..I don't know, I don't think I like her..But for the past few days she's been gone I missed her annoying attitude.." I said looking down.

"Oh well, I have an idea.." Dinah said smirking. I looked at her confused.

"But, I won't tell you yet" she continued teasing me out.

"What? But I asked for help" I huffed.

"Don't worry, I know you'll thank me after this" she winked.

Oh I hope so, Dinah Jane. I hope so..