Eleven

Camila's POV
"Chancho? Come on, we'll be late if you keep on locking yourself there."

"Go away, Dinah." I replied hugging my knees.

"Ugh, walz come on. It's been two days and you're still being an emo there."

"I don't care." I huffed.

"Mila, if you really want her then, go chase her. Maybe it's your turn to grab a hold of your love" she replied seriously.

I must admit, she was right.
It was all my fault anyways, I should be the one to chase her now.

"You're right chanch, I think I really should go to school and face her"

"There's the spirit! Now go and do your routine. We'll go in 10 Minutes so you better hurry!!" She demanded

Fuck I thought.

What do I do now? How do I face the girl I actually like? Does she not like me no more?

Y/N's POV

Two days Jesse, she's been gone. Are you not worried about her? I still love her, you know that.

Yes, yes My little Y/N. I know you still love that.. Clingy person. But hey, didn't you want this? Let Jake take care of her.

But, bu-

No but's Y/N, you let me control this body. No turning back.

But you won't let me remember a thing after I let you handle everything.

That's the point, I'm smarter than you so just leave it be stupid.

Fuck you, Jesse. Being drunk and shit is smarter? WTF.

After my bickering with Jesse, she didn't reply anymore.

So let me just clarify this to y'all.

I have another person in me.

Her name is Jesse, we're different people yes...She doesn't reply to others if you call her with my name and I won't reply if they call me with her name.

It's been years since this person bothered me. Camila saved me from this anonymous person.

I can talk to her but not much.

She won't remember what I actually do with this body and vice versa.

I knew she was going back.

I was stressed and Everything so she came back.

She's the darkness inside me.

I then heard someone coming in the classroom.

"Y/N" I heard.

I turned my head to see Lauren and raised my eyebrow to her.

"Can we talk?" She asked.

I nod and grabbed my things.

Well, this is interesting..

Lauren's POV

"She has problems Lauren..She didn't meant to hurt your Bestfriend. Forgive her."

I remember Ally's words.

I didn't know anything about Y/N..

And now I realized she just needed help.

"Sooo.. wazzup?" She asked.

"Explain" I said crossing my arms.

"Uh, what? What did I do?" She asked confused, her face is so cute..

"Why now? Why let Camila go now?" I asked

"Why not? She doesn't want me anyway. I'm tired Lauren" she said with a serious tone now.

Freaking hot. You 'lil Shi camz, why you have to let this person go?

"She likes you" I said with much consideration.

"She doesn't, she likes Jake, my bestfriend." She rolled her eyes at the term.

"I swear, she likes you" I said looking straight in the eyes, knowing the power that I get from these eyes.

"Your eyes are pretty, Lauren" she said.

I blushed

"Don't change the topic, Y/N"

"I'm not, your eyes are just really pretty..And you too" she said

Gahd, this girl.

I smiled

"Thanks, Y/N. But believe me, Camila likes you. If she won't fight for you, I will" I said and kissed her right cheek, then I walked off with her jaw hanging low.

Be fast, Cabello.

Y/N's POV

I don't really get what's with Camila's friends.

They are totally acting weird, is that how I am to Camila? Oh no, I hope not.

Well, so you know, you are like that to your 'princess'

Shut up, Jesse.

Shut up your ass.

Whatever, I'm going to sleep. Bah Felicia.

A/N: First of all, I'm going to apologize for those people I've offended with my story, it wasn't my intention. I'm very sorry for that, I'm not a racist, I'm just very insensitive and I'm sorry. Second, I'm also apologising for not updating for a long time, it's cliche, but I had personal things to do. These apologies, I mean it, I'm really sorry. Thank you for staying put with my story, I'm going to try to update again more often, I just got no time. Thanks and yeah, sorry for this nonsense Author's note.