two

*Tuesday morning*

Camila's POV
Hmm, I'm so hyped today. Last night was really fun. Jake taught me some guitar basics and I learned so much from him.

He had a sister who's already married and has a child that are now living in Canada.His father was on a business trip just like my father,and he loves music as much as I do.

It's now the second period of the day and no one is bothering me..weird.

Wait,Y/N.

I haven't seen her this morning,was she absent? Oh well.

Don't know,Don't care.But,it is weird come to think of it. She's like the most noisy person I've ever met,yet she's still a nerd.She doesn't really have friends except Jake and that Ally girl who's in the same class with my Jakey.
Eh,ok.

Before I know it,lunch has come and now I'm in the table eating with Lauren,Mani,and Dinah. I got a small group but they're the best.

"So,your lover girl is not here?" Dinah asked while chewing her food.

"Ew,can you not do that? Anyways,yeah whatever she's not here.Great day." I replied biting on my own food.

"Eh,not really Mila. Look,she's here." Normani said and I looked at the entrance of the cafeteria where I saw Y/N walking with my baby Jake and Ally.

Y/N has this face mask on,and soon her eyes met mine and behind those mask..I knew she was smiling.

She then waved at me and I just rolled my eyes and looked at Jake who's already looking at me and I waved at him and he waved back,such a cutie.

Oh well,gotta finish this food.

Y/N's POV
Oh wow. She did not waved back at me,but she waved at Jake.

Is there something going on with them?

I can't blame her tho,Jake got everything what a lady wants in a guy.I mean,look at me. I'm just a nerd who makes jokes at everything to make others laugh. I'm pretty much popular because of that identity.

Being the clown of the class.

No one has ever actually know me,of course except for Jake and Ally.

Me,Ally,and Jake has known each other since I was 2 and they were 3.

They were like the siblings I've never had,well Ally is like my mom.Better than my mom,must I say.

As we sat down to their usual seats,since this is like the first time I went to this cafeteria.Just because I wanna see Camila 'cause I haven't seen her yet earlier,but I guess she doesn't want to see me again..

"Oi, Jake." I called him out
"Yeah?" He replied
"What's with you and Mila?" I asked
"Hmm? None that I've known of,but we had dinner last night." he replied again biting on his sandwich that I made.

I suddenly stood up from my seat when I heard his reply.

"What do you mean by that?" I asked glaring at him

"Oh no,it's not like that. Calm down sis,sit down. Her mom and my mum is besties before and so they invited us over to eat and hang out. That's all." he explained nervously.

"Ok,sorry for that" I said scratching the back of my neck.

"Aye guys,Imma go to my spot.See yah in class." I said.

"You're not eating my dear?" Ally asked worriedly

"I'm full." I said walking away.

I just want to be normal..

Camila's POV
I saw Y/N walked out the cafeteria with the look on her face. She didn't even tried to look at my way like the way she always does.

Ugh,why do I always have to say the things she is doing to me?

"Dang,Y/N got furious back there." Lauren said

"Yeah,Jealous overload." Dinah replied and I looked at them confused as heck.

"What do you mean?" I asked

"Oh you know,Jake might have told Y/N what happened last night and She might've been jelly-belly because of that." Normani answered. I coughed and chuckled

"She doesn't have the Rights to be jealous. We're not together." I said.

"Whatever you say girl,but at least consider what she feels for you.It's been like,6 years? Or what? What ever. Just be sensitive around her."  Dinah said

"Whatever." I said standing up.

"imma go to my locker,see yah later!" I said and they just waved me off.

As I got to my locker,I saw Y/N sitting under the tree with a notebook. She was focused on what she was writing until she noticed me looking at her and so she caught me and smiled..and of course went on my way.

I was now walking away trying to not be chased by her.

"Aye,wait Mila!" She grabbed my right arm and I hissed.

"What?!" I asked with the most annoyed face I have.

"Woah there tiger,I was just going to ask if you wanna grab some ice cream later." she asked with her little voice,probably shy.

"For the hundredth time,No." I simply  answered

"Oh.." Y/N said looking down.

"Guess,maybe- I- maybe--Tomorrow? Are you free? We can grab something you like, tomorrow?" She asked hopefully but I rolled my eyes and walked away.

"Uh,mila?" Still following me.

I suddenly stopped and she stopped as well.

"For fuck's sake, Y/N. What can't you understand with 'No' !? You don't have a chance with me. I'm not into you! I like your best friend,not you. So please,just back off." There,I finally let out my inner self.

I didn't noticed at first,but there was now a crowd watching us.

"But-- I- Camila, I like you. I--please..." she begged

"Fuck you" I said flipping her off and walking away leaving her there.

They want me to understand her feelings,but they should understand mines as well,even just for this time ..