Six

Camila's POV
"..Kelly?"

"Present!"

"..Montegre?"

"Here!"

"..Y/L/N?"

"..."

"..Y/L/N?"

"..."

"She's still absent?" The teacher asked

It's been 4 weeks or a month since Y/N went to school, but her letters and messages never left me.

"Ok class, I guess you can have a free time for now. Have fun" says the teacher walking out.

*New message* I looked at my phone, knowing it's Y/N again.

From: Annoying
Have you ever wonder why I think that animals are smarter than people? Btw, have a great day today love! Xx

I rolled my eyes from the weird message. She has always sending me some weird stuff, but this seemed to be the weirdest.

To: Annoying
Does it look like I care? Any other beings are smarter than you weirdo..Why are you still messaging me? And why the hell are you absent again?

I sent the message, and not even after a minute I already got a 2 replies.

From: Annoying
I think, animals are smarter because even if there is probably danger awaiting for them. Even if they get lonely, or left they are still compassionate with their same beings. They never gave up and continued to strive harder to survive. It was harder for them to live on this place, but it seemed like they are more optimistic than us.

From: Annoying
Btw, I'm absent because I'm still not feeling well. Why? Miss me, love? ;)

What the..She is so full of herself!!

To: Annoying
You're so annoying, I don't miss you wanker. I think, Humans have feelings and mind to follow and have limitations..not like animals who just goes with the flow.

From: Annoying
Oh well, I guess that's that. But I wish I was just an animal. At least there's less to follow and less to feel.

To: Annoying
Whatever, stop talking to me.

From: Annoying
I'm not, I'm sending messages to you.. unless you want me to send something else?

I gasped at what she had just said.

"Woah, you're sending each other dirty thoughts now Camz?"

I jumped out of my seat in shock.

"Ugh, never scare me like that again Lauren I swear you always do that. No we are not, she's just annoying me" I replied glaring at her.

"Oookkaayy, whatever you say." She said grabbing her sketchpad and draw something there. I just let her to do that and replied to Y/N, but before O can do it..I saw the she has another message for me.

From: Annoying
Who are you?

I was confused at her message.