Seven

Y/N's POV
Guess what? I finally can go to school again!! Even if I still haven't really talked to Ally nor Jake.

They were avoiding my questions for the past few days of what had happened, I can't really remember such things before I blacked out at the hospital so I just pretended I got over it, but I will go to the hospital later to talk to my doctor.

Anyways, I'm on my way to my class now. Everyone didn't seemed to notice me, I guess it's because I'm wearing a navy blue long sleeve, maroon pants that just fitted me, and a brand new silver watch. Add the glasses I am wearing and I pull off my braces now so..I guess I lessened my nerdiness, but that's just because I never wore something like this. Usually, I'd wear a buttoned up white shirt that is really big on me, then a jeans that is probably older than me, and lots of weird bracelets. Now, I must say I looked more matured. This is weird tho, because it seemed that I really liked this style..I can't even remember how'd I got this and how or when did I wore this. I guess I looked really clean now, also with my new hair cut that actually fitted my style.

So as I said, I walked to my class and sat at my usual sit. I felt someone tap my shoulder.

"Hi, are you new he-- wait, Y/N!?" I heard the voice.

"Oh, hey Ms. Jauregui" I said smiling.

"Woah, you l-look..Woah" she said gasping and I awkwardly laughed.

"What?"

"Did you..did you worked out for the past the few weeks?" She asked examining my arms.

"Uhm, not that I can remember." I shrugged.

I mean..Wait..WAIT..

I think..

Ally's POV
"Jake, should we tell her? How should we tell her? Why did this happen Jake?" I asked Jake crying out.

He came near me and hugged me tightly. It's not awkward since he's like a brother to me, it's just that we're in the music room here in school.

"Shh, Ally. I do think we should tell her sooner. This is not new for her anyway, and soon she will catch up with what was happening. All we need to do is wait for her to approach us again and then we'll tell her everything." He said.

I just nodded.

"Thanks, Jake. Let's go to our class before anyone could see us here." I said pulling from his embrace.

Y/N, you'll be fine..

Camila's POV
"Uhm, not that I can remember" I saw Y/N shrugged at Lauren's question. I just got here so I'm watching them form the door.

So, she finally can go here in school huh?

But, her looks is so weird. Better weird but I still don't like her.

All of a sudden, Y/N's eyes widen.

"U-uh..See you later Lauren I-I need to uhmm..Go somewhere" Y/N said grabbing her backpack.

"Huh? But you'll be la- SEE YAH!" Y/N cut her off passing me by the door. She didn't even looked at me, huh?

"What was that?" I asked sitting next to Lauren.

"I don't know, but what I know is that Y/N really looked good." She answered still looking at the door where Y/N left off.

"Stop staring at the door. You're being a creep" I said, feeling something in my gut that I cannot understand.

"Oh shush, you jealous now?" She smirked now looking at me. I rolled my eyes at her.

"Shut up" and she just giggled.

Y/N's POV
I am so frustrated now.

I walked to Ally and Jake's history class, interrupting their teacher.

"Uhm, excuse me? We're having a class here." The teacher said, which I think is Ms. Dahlia

"I'm sorry ma'am, but I gotta talk to Ally and Jake if you would let us?" I asked pleadingly but actually glaring at Ally and Jake.

"No, we ca- please ma'am. This is an emergency" I said again

"Ok, but don't take too long." Finally.

Once they got out of the room, I pulled them in the library and went to the farthest part of it.

"Explain." I said impatiently.

"Y/N We.. uh.." Jake scratch the back of his neck.

"Uh? What? Tell me. Now." I said

"Ok! Ok, Y/N. She is back. She is! You want to know how Jake got his black eye that day at the hospital? Because Mike beat him." Ally burst out crying.

"And I am so sorry for that, Y/N. I didn't know you were there at the cabin. Mike told me everything. Y/N, we did not kissed." Jake explained.

Tears started to form in my eyes.

"Who stopped it? Who stopped your almost kiss?" I asked now tears falling.

"I..I stopped it..I stopped it because I know you like her Y/N. You are my sister, I can't ---" I shushed Jake off.

"It's alright Jake." I said.

"Bu-" he tried to say something

"It's alright." I muttered again.

"Know what, just..just go to class. I need to go as well. Bye" I continued wiping off the tears.

This is just..Ugh