Three

*same day,night time*

Y/N's POV

"For fuck's sake Y/N. What can't you understand with 'No' !? You don't have a chance with me. I'm not into you! I like your best friend,not you. So please,just back off."

"You don't have a chance with me.."
"I like your best friend,not you."

I am now at home alone,as usual.The words she said earlier just kept on repeating inside my head.

"I like your best friend,not you"
"Fuck you!"

It hurts..so much.

After all these years,she did not like me for a bit. Am I that paranoid? What have I done to myself?

Thinking about her made me forget about myself.

About the things that made me feel so down.She was the only positive thing in my life,but I am her negative.

Shouldn't be opposites attract each other? Am I that weird? Is that why the people I love always leaves me alone? Like what they did?

I guess..I need time for myself..

Camila's POV
It's been three weeks since my outburst with Y/N. Since then,she never really followed me or what... except that she still gives some letters and leaves it inside my locker (which I usually just give to Dinah,since she thinks it was sweet).

At least, it's a good thing that she stopped some of her weird actions.

It was now our music period,and we have to perform something individually today.

"Alright class, let's have ms. Cabello first" Mrs. Lovato called out and I stood up nervously

I was now in the front,still nervous and I caught Y/N's eyes on me and I looked at her.

She smiled and mouthed 'you can do it!' while giving a thumbs up and I smiled a bit but hide it anyways.

As the music starts to play,I sang the song I've been practicing for a week.

"And it's dark in the cold December,but I've got you to keep me warm.
If you're broken I will mend yah,and I'll keep you sheltered from this storm that's raging on,now.."

"I think I love you better now.."

I finished off my song,and everybody clapped with amazement

"That was very incredible Camila,next up. Let's have Y/L/N" ms. Lovato said.

Every body 'oohed' since they all know what happened between us.

Y/N then walked infront, she is going to play piano as I can see. I've never really heard her sing,since she always had refused singing infront so she sings only when her and ms. Lovato is alone.Well,there goes her many 'first times' huh?

I was caught off when she started playing piano..

"Waking up to kiss you,when nobody's there. The smell of your perfume still stuck in the air,its hard.."

"And if the whole world was watching, I'd still dance with you.."

"I saw that you've moved on with someone new.."

"And I know that it's wrong,that I can't move on. There's something about you.."

"..you still make me nervous when you walk in the room... Everything comes back to you. Hmm"

Y/N finished off. I was stunned by her voice,it was so clear and natural and very calming.It was a new side of her,probably a new side that she've shown us.

As soon as she stopped playing the piano,everyone got wild and cheered.

"Wow! That was really fantastic Y/N!" Ms. Lovato commented

"Thank you" Y/N replied smiling down showing her shyness.

Y/N looked at me and our eyes met again. We've Locked each other's eyes for a minute and then I coughed and looked at the next person who's singing at the front.

What was that?..

Jake's POV
Camila.

She's been on my mind since that dinner.

I know Y/N likes her for a long,long time.

I know I shouldn't hurt her,but...I don't know. I..

*Ping*

I felt my phone vibrated,and I saw that I got a message.

From: Beautiful 😍

Hey jakey,wanna come over to my house? Teach me more guitar lessons. ❤

I smiled through Camila's message.

One night couldn't be bad,right?