Fifteen

Camila's POV
"It all went so fast.. I didn't know he was drunk until his actions.. ch-changed..I-I.."

"Shh, shh. That's enough, shh." Y/n cut me off. Rubbing my back for comfort.

I was explaining everything to the girls, my parents, and Y/n.

I hugged Y/N. Crying once more.

"We'll get him to jail, mija. Okay? You're safe now. We're sorry for leaving you there. We didn't know he was drunk. I-Im.." my mom was crying as well.

I sadly smiled at her, grabbing her hand.

"Mom, it's alright. As long as we are all together, we can fight this."

She then smiled back at me.

"Y/n, where is that fucker, again?" Dinah asked, still pretty pissed.

"He's at the hospital. I have beaten him pretty bad, but he's gonna live." Y/n replied.

I wonder how hard it is for her, right now. I mean, that guy was her bestfriend.

"Y/n, can we please talk?" I asked, taking this as a sign, everyone left except Y/n.

"Hey.." she said.

"Hey.." I replied, lowering my head.

"I'm so sorry." She said.

I couldn't help to tear up once again.

"You don't have to be s--"

"But I need to! And I want to! Camila, if it wasn't for me, you wouldn't get through this. There are things that you don't know, and I too stupid enough for not fighting things for you." She exclaimed.

I saw her tear fall, and I wiped it off gently.

"What do you mean?" I asked softly.

"I-I... Camila, I have a condition." She said shaking, as she continues her story.

"Camila...  Someone is inside me." She said.

I nod, signaling her to go ahead.

"My father died since I was three years old. They said he died out of suicide.. I never believed it. He had a gunshot on his right head, but he was a left-handed man. It's just..crazy. since then, there was someone talking inside my head. She called herself Jesse. She sometimes comes out from me and I don't know a thing what she does when she's taking over..." She was crying.

"I had doctors and stuff, but they don't know as well what was going on. Until I went to our school. And I saw you. You changed something in me. That time, Jesse used my body with her girlfriend, but when you came in to the picture, Jesse never came back. That's when I broke up with her girlfriend. And I started annoying you and stuff. I was chasing you. I was doing that because I know that there was something in you. Until I realized, I have fallen in love with you already.."

I looked at her, now smiling. Feeling hot because of her sweetness.

"Then when I saw how you practically like Jake, I just.. I didn't know what to do. At first, I thought it was better if you and him will be together. I mean, he is way better than me, I have a condition and I didn't want you to include with that..."

"Jesse came back. My mom had an arranged marriage deal with the Jauregui's, I was really thinking that maybe it will be better. Thinking that Lauren has feelings for me, and Jesse didn't disagree with my decision. Jesse was the one who was giving you off and on feelings. I was all wrong. Camila, I love you..."

" I think Jesse was only complicating my life. She knew I was weak when it comes to you, she knew she cannot control me when I'm with you. So here I am. From now on. I will fight for you again, Camila. I will never let Jake come near you again, or any other guys. I couldn't believe he would do that. He was such a good man. I was looking up to him, but I-" she couldn't continue her sentence, but I understood what she was trying to say.

Moments later, she finished telling me everything.

She is now having a slumber because of all the crying.

To be honest, it hurts so bad. It hurts seeing her like this.

I want to help her.

I need to help her get through from Jesse. I will deal with Jesse as much as possible that I can.

Soon enough, I fell asleep next to her.

Y/N's POV
  Beep

I am beside Jake's hospital bed.

  Beep

I left early from Camila's to check on Jake.

  Beep

I need explanations from him.

I have questions.

Few minutes later, I saw his hand twitching.

Soon, his eyes slowly opened.

"Hey.." I said.

"H-hey" he grasped out.

I gave the glass of water beside him.

"Thanks" as he hand it back.

"I'll call the doctor-"

"No, Y/N, let's talk first." He cut me to it.

I nod my head.

"Why did you do that?" I asked.

"I...I was drunk. I saw how hurt she was.. because of you. Y/n, I love Camila, I do. I thought, by doing that...maybe she'll give in and try to forget about the pain she's going through.." he said, looking down, ashamed of his actions.

"You're smarter than this, Jake." I said.

"I'm very disappointed at you. I looked up to you as my bestfriend..brother..even a father image to me. You disgust me, Jake. It will take a long time to forgive you, heck I don't know if I can. You knew I loved her for a long-long time, Jake." I continued.

He glared at me.

This bitch.

I heard Jesse inside my head, shocked with her expression.

"Well, know what? you're just a selfish girl, who wanted attention. You're a disgusting--"

I slapped him before he finishes.

No, I didn't slap him.

It was Jesse.

"Don't you ever show your disgusting attitude to me. Hell, don't bother seeing or talking to me again. I guess, our bestfriend years are over."

I stood up and walked out his room.

You should've killed him already.

'Shut up, Jesse.' I thought as tears started to build up.

Shut your ass. You even told Camila, how stupid are you? Jake was right, you're just a piece of--

Shut up!

Jesse then left me in silence.

I'll be alright. We all will be.

A/N:
Hi babies, I know I update very slow, bare with me.

How's the story so far? Let me know.

Message me if you need someone, I'll listen. (I'm not forcing tho.)

Love you lots.