Ten

Y/N's POV
I'm in my secret place right now.
Why? Because if I'm at home, someone just had to barged in and intrude my privacy. I'm leaning against the tree and looking at the city view, this place is about 30 minutes from home and it's 9:35 now. I have. A mattress here anyway, and I've slept here before. I laid and thought about things.

It's already new year's. And I'm alone, how fun right? I've been here since the start of holidays, so basically I'm celebrating alone here.. which is near from Jake's Cabin, where he always let me have it.

I was thinking about what Dinah had plan, it was stupid. Making Camila jealous? And what?

I remembered my dream, where Jake and Camila were married. Was that how it should really happen? Jake is the right person for Camila. He never had problems, like complicated problems. He can protect camila. He would never do things I might do in the future.

As I thought about them being together, stressing myself out, I begun shaking. I cried and cried, til I reached for my phone and call Dinah

"Hello?" She answered partially shouting, I can hear that they're partying.

"Hey Dinah" I said trying to sound normal.

"What's up? Why are you calling in this late night? Are you alright?" I heard her yawn from the phone.

"I can't continue the plan" I answered directly.

"What? What do you mean by that? You just have to make mila jealous so she can finally admit she likes you! Come on, Veronica is your bestfriend anyway, there's nothing can go wrong" she tried to convince me.

"I'm sorry Dinah, I just can't" then I ended the phone call, wiping my tears but it just continued to fall.

I think, she's better than me. She came back anyways, she would handle my life better.

Welcome back, Jesse. Happy new year to us.

•~•~•~•~•~•~3 Weeks Later~•~•~•~•~•~•
Camila's POV
"Laurrr she's been gone for about..3 weeks. Where is sheeee??" I whinned.

Apparently, Y/N is missing. We can't even contact Ally or Jake. Christmas and New year's has been gone now. I didn't have the chance to see or greet Y/N. Even here in school,they're ignoring us. Dinah told me their plan, which I found cute..But Y/N. I miss her.

"I don't know Camila. We're trying so hard to look for her but we don't have any clues. I'm sorry." She answered.

I huffed.

"Ughhhh, where is my girl?" I whinned once more.

"Woah, your girl?" Dinah asked.

I flipped her off.

"What? You were the one who pushed her away." She said, like it's not obvious enough.

"I just...Karma's a bitch huh?" I said looking down.

"Awwe mila, don't worry we'll find her soon" she said rubbing my back.

"I miss her" I said once again, by then. Someone barged in.

"Mila!!" Normani said running to my way.

"Yeah?" I asked.

"I..Y/N..There..Cold..New...I...Look!!" She exclaimed breathing hard.

She grabbed my arm, we ran to our chemistry class. There, I saw my baby.

She's sitting down on her seat. She wore white button down long sleeves, brown pants (fitted), and black boots.

She's reading this book called, "Ways to live". She is beautiful, but something is different.

"Y/N?" I called out, going near her.

She did not looked up.

I tapped her,and call her name again.

"Y/N?" I said.

She looked boredly to me.

"What?" She said coldly.

"I...How are you?" I startled, and she just looked at me then back to her book.

"Y/N.." I whispered feeling the pang in my chest.

I then walked to her and grabbed her hand. I pulled her, and she wasn't even fighting it so I pulled and pulled until we reached the top of the school.

I looked at her while I was holding both of her arms.

"Where have you been? What happened to you?" I asked as I felt the tears building up.

"It doesn't matter Camila." She said looking through my eyes with no emotion.

I didn't know what to do anymore. I hugged her. I hugged her so tight like I didn't want to lose her. She tried to push me away but I keep it still.

"Please Y/N... I'm... I'm hurt." I said

"I'll call Jake for you." She grasped out.

She then grabbed her phone and dialed, who I think is, Jake.

I grabbed her phone and ended the call.

"What the hell, Y/N!? I'm talking to you.. Don't ignore me!" I yelled pushing her chest a little.

"It's.." she started, finally I saw the Pain In her eyes. All the Pain I might have caused her. I saw it. Then I hugged her again crying on her chest.

"I'm so sorry Y/N." I said sobbing whole she hold me up since I felt my knees got weak.

"Don't worry, Camila. It's nothing. Please, stop crying." She rubbed my back. Is she sick or something?

I just want to hold her forever..

Y/N's POV
Look, I was just trying to help!

You aren't helping! You made her cry!

Basically, we made her cry.

No, I told you that I want her to be happy.

That's why we're trying to make her go for Jake! Come on, we don't have time for this. Leave the girl and go to our class.

What the hell?! I-

"Y/N?" I heard her whisper. I was still holding her for about 10 minutes.

"Hm?" I hummed.

"What is wrong?" She asked. "Like, what is it..What is happening to you?" She continued.

I shook my head. I pulled away for a bit and looked at her eyes.

"It's nothing for you to worry about, Camila. But, I just... I'm already stopping it." I said

"Stopping what?" She asked nervously.

"I... I'm done chasing you..Look, Jake likes you back and I know he could treat you better. You would be the 'it-couple'." I stated even if that hurts me.

"Wh-what? No..Y/N I like y-"

"Bye Camila" I said smiling sadly at her then I ran off. She yelled my named but I ignored it.

Great decision, now let me take over.

Sure Jesse, go ahead.

This could be the best decision..For Camila.