Deep Dish Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Pie

Ingredients

•1 cup unsalted butter, softened
•1 cup creamy peanut butter
•1 cup granulated sugar
•1 cup dark brown sugar
•2 large eggs, at room temperature
•1 teaspoon vanilla extract
•2½ Cups all-purpose flour
•½ teaspoon baking soda
•½ teaspoon table salt
•1 11.5 ounce bag milk chocolate chips
•⅔ cup mini Reese's peanut butter cups
•vanilla ice cream or whipped cream

Directions

1) Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Spray a 9-inch DEEP DISH pie plate with cooking spray, set aside.
In a large bowl, beat the butter and peanut butter on medium speed until fluffy, about 1 minute. Add the sugars and beat until well combined and fluffy, about 2 minutes. Add the eggs and vanilla and beat until just combined.
2) In a medium bowl whisk together the flour, baking soda and salt. Add this to the butter mixture and beat until just combined. Add the bag of chocolate chips and mix until just combined.
3) Press ⅔ of the dough into the bottom of the prepared pie plate. Sprinkle the dough with mini Reese's peanut butter cups and then place the rest of the dough on top of the peanut butter cups. Use your hands to smooth into an even layer.
4) Bake for about 50-55 minutes. The top of the pie will have formed a nice crust and the rest of the pie will be set with a little bit of a gooey center. Let the pie cool 30 minutes before serving, don't worry it'll still be warm and gooey-delicious in the center!

Time: 56 mins