My Neighbor Totoro Cake

AN:I would like to state that these are two different versions of the cake. One is in the video above and the other is a dome cake down below. So thank you and I hope you enjoy this.

⬇️The Path of the Wind from My Neighbor Totoro⬇️

All rights of the song goes to Studio Ghibli

*For the recipe: https://www.google.com/amp/amp.tastemade.com/videos/totoros-dome-cake.html

Ingredients

•1 castella cake 15-20cm length in size
•2 bananas
•30g (1/4 cup)roasted walnuts
•200ml (1 cup) heavy cream
•20g (1/4 cup)granulated sugar
•30ml (1/8 cup) chocolate sauce
(caramel mousse)
•50g (1/4 cup)granulated sugar
•50ml (1/4 cup)water
•150ml (2/3 cup)milk
•100ml (1/2 cup)heavy cream (whipped with 20g sugar until stiff peaks)
•5g (1/8 cup)powdered gelatin (mixed with 2 tbsp water and microwaved for 15 seconds at 600 watts)

Directions

1) Cut castella into 1cm blocks. Line a bowl with plastic wrap. Arrange castella cake to cover the surface of the bowl. Cut banana into 1cm squares.
2) To make the caramel mousse, Heat sugar in a saucepan. Once it turns amber in color, turn off the heat and add water. Chill thoroughly.
3) Transfer mixture to a bowl and add in powdered gelatin, milk and heavy cream.
4) Pour this mixture into the bowl lined with castella cake. Put in banana and walnuts. Top it off with the remaining castella cakes and wrap tightly with plastic wrap. Chill for 2-3 hours.
5) Beat heavy cream with sugar until stiff peaks form. Reserve 2/3 of the whipped cream to a separate bowl and add chocolate sauce to it. Gently mix until combined. Put both creams into piping bags.
6) Flip the bowl of chilled cake onto a serving platter and take off plastic wrap. Start piping the plain and chocolate flavorted whipped cream to create the shape of Totoro. Decorate with chocolate eyes and mouth.