Ice Cream Bites

Ingredients

•2 pounds ice cream, any flavor
•3 cups semisweet chocolate
•3/4 cup vegetable oil or coconut oil
•Toppings: nuts, sprinkles, Maldon salt, cookie crumbs, etc.

Directions

1) Line a sheet pan with parchment paper. Allow the edges of the parchment paper to extend over to make sure you can wrap the entire mold with the paper. You can cut extra pieces to ensure all is covered.
2) Scoop 32 scoops of ice cream into the sheet pan, placing them side by side to fill up the pan evenly. Using a spatula, scrape and push the scoops to fit into the pan perfectly, making sure there are no pockets of air.
3) Once the ice cream is flat and even, cover with the extended parchment paper and make sure it's completely covered.
4) Freeze overnight or for at least 6 hours.
5) Transfer the ice cream from the mold onto a cutting board.
6) Remove the parchment paper from the ice cream, and place the ice cream onto a new sheet of parchment paper for easy transport and to keep your counters clean.
7) Cut the ice cream into 12-inch by 9-inch rectangle. This will give you about 108, 1-inch bites. Place the ice cream with the parchment paper back onto the sheet pan and return to the freezer.
8) Freeze overnight or for at least 4 hours.
9) Melt the chocolate and oil in the microwave in 30-second increments until smooth, whisking it in between each 30 seconds. Let the chocolate cool completely.
10) Using two skewers, dunk each ice cream bite, one at a time, into the chocolate, making sure they are completely covered. Place them onto a parchment lined sheet pan.
11) Work quickly, and in batches, to avoid ice cream from melting. If you like, you can sprinkle the bites with your favorite toppings, such as nuts, sprinkles, or Maldon salt.

Servings&Time: 108 servings for 12-plus hrs and 45 mins when active