~chapter 1~

Tord's pov.

I walked across the deck, Paul and Patryk behind me. I trudged toward my office and waved the other 2 off. I opened the rusty, creaky door and looked at the pathetic creature in front of me. We had captured him earlier. You see, my crew and I go around the world capturing creatures of all sorts, raiding villages, and killing the monarchy. 

I walked right up to the creature, who flared its tailed at me, and chuckled.

"I see your awake."

His eyelids opened all the way as I peered into the black pits he calls eyes. He growled at me once more, I merely put my index and middle fingers under his chin and lifted his head to face me. I inspected his face, left, right, up and down. I then dropped his chin and left to go man the main deck.

~flashback~

Toms pov:

I was swimming without a care in the world, watching over the great city I would once rule. I was the heir to the throne of Atlantis. As cheesy as it sounds it's true!

My carefree attitude was soon replaced however. The 'ground' started rumble beneath my fins as I peered up. A large shadowed over my city which caused my citizens to go into panic mode. I was frozen. I didn't know weather to investigate or protect. I took to long however; a Norwegian accent called out and a silver dart with a pointed tip came hurdling at me. I tried to escape it, and I nearly did, but as luck would have it I shot directly through the tip of my tail I cried out in pain as Matt, a merman and my right hand man, tried to help me.  The dart pulled up however at a quick pace and it was no use. I was brought up to land where the air was dirtier, but it was brighter.

I coughed a few times due to my lungs being out of commission for so long. They had to get used to the air and since I was in so much pain, it wasn't exactly helping. 

My body ultimately decided I needed a rest, therefore I passed out. 

Oh joy.     *sarcasm*

~end flashback~

AN: Did you guys enjoy it? I'm already so surprised at this book. I mean the description alone got 4 votes! Thank you guys so so so much! I will see you all in the next chapter!

~Ms.Nerd Alert