~Chapter 8~

"Captain, we've reached our destination."

"Understood." Tord nodded with his words. 

I grinned as I continued looking up and down Tords body. I could fell my teeth begin to sharpen as I did so. My pupils shrunk and my brain clouded. I shook out of my trance and smiled at Tord.

"You...You ok?" His voice wavered.

"Yea, fine. Shall we go on?" I questioned hoping to avoid any more questions. 

He simply nodded and slithered his way to the edge of the boat, me behind him, along with Matt and Edd.  Tord leaned backward off the boat as the rest of us just jumped in. 

The minute we got in I could see Tord and Edd holding their breath. 

"Guys, you know, you can easily breath down here."  

Tord slowly let his breath go while Edd immediately let go.

"Follow me. Matt lead the end." I commanded.

Matt nodded and I started off in the direction of the castle,  thinking of all the different possibilities that could happen.  I shook my head as I sped up, not wanting to think anymore. 

"Thomas? Oh my god!" A female voice rang out.

My head turned to the direction of the voice.

"Pandora?!" I cried out as I hugged my sister tightly.

We looked at each other with tears in our eyes.

"Uhh, Tom?" Matt called.

I turned once more and looked at a face palmed Edd, a "Really bitch?" Faced Tord and a clueless Matt. 

"Oh, uh , right. Guys this is my sister, Pandora, Pandora the green is Edd ,Matt's newly found boyfriend, you already know Matt, and in the red is my boyfriend, Tord." 

"Pleasure to meet you all! Thomas, you aren't here to see dad,are you?"

I nodded towards Pandora.

"He's super pissed at you..." She mumbled quietly. 

"I know. We should probably get going, I'm pretty sure you have rounds to make."

Pandora's head quickly shot up.

"No! I'm going with you. I can't stand Dad anymore!" 

"Fine, but I'm warning you it's not gonna end well..."

AN: HOLY FUCK I AM SO SORRY!!! I JUST FINISHED SCHOOL AND EVEN DURING SCHOOL I PROCRASTINATED ALOT! IM SO FUCKING SORRY GUYS I PROMISE I'LL HAVE THE NEXT CHAPTER UP SOON BUT IM GOING CAMPING SOON AND IM SO SORRY!!!!!

~Ms.Nerd Alert