~Chapter 10/Final Chapter~

TOMS POV///

"Looks like the little shit returned, eh?" My father let out an empty Chuckle.

I shuddered. The opal walls seemed to mock me as I looked at them, trying to advert my fathers eyes best I could. 

"Yea, and brought some friends..." Tord stepped in front of me protectively. 

"Little shit made some friends? Guards!" Father yelled. Other mermen and woman surrounded us. Two had grabbed Tord, Edd, Matt and Pandora.

I cowered in my spot as my dad swam closer to me. 

"We all came to take back the throne, you mistake of a king!" Tord spat.

My father came closer to him and I started to struggle against the guards. My father seemed to notice as he looked at the guards holding him and nodded. One of them, I believe his name was Jav, held Tords face up towards my father. Tord growled at him as my father dragged his hand back. 

"Dad, No!" I screamed, tears running down my face. 

I, miraculously, broke free tackling my father. I sat on his stomach as I punched him repetitively. I felt guards struggling to pull me back. 

Out of the corner of my vision, I saw that Tord had taken advantage of the distraction to break free. He swam towards me pulling me off of my father. I turned to him and snuggled into his chest as I cried. Edd, Matt, and Pandora all stood in front of us protectively.

"Your reign is over father!" Pandora yelled. She bent down and took the crown off his head turning to me. 

I wiped the remaining tears and looked at her. I grabbed the crown from her hands and placed it on my head. 

"All hail King Thomas!" Tord started. The rest joined in, chanting.  Tord swam toward me and kissed my hand. I was about to kiss him on the head when I saw my Father get up and swim towards me at a hurried pace. 

"Guards arrest him for treason!" I yelled quickly as I pushed Tord out of the way, to only be met with the sharp, shattered edge of a beer bottle. 

My eyes fluttered as I saw my Fath- the peasant being taken away with a struggle and Tord coming to my aid. I tried keeping my eyes open but eventually I had to succumb to my body's plead for rest.

******************************************

"All hail King Thomas and King Tord!" Edd yelled out in happiness.

I held a grin and walked hand in hand with my husband. 

Ready for our honeymoon, Tord and I chuckled while looking at each other. The horses started leaving the set of the wedding as I watched Edd, Matt, Paul, Patryk, Pandora and the rest of my kingdom and Tord's crew wave us off. 

I turned to Tord and hugged him tightly.

"I love you." I murmured.

"I love you too. I'm glad I didn't sell you." He replied resting his head on mine. 

"Me too."

**************************************************

An: That's a wrap folks.  So I forgot that Tom's dad was a pineapple when writing this and every time you guys remind me I died laughing so thanks! Anyway... Im posting the same message on here as I did on my message board.

I just want to say that I am so sorry. I have fallen out of the eddsworld fandom and I've kept you all waiting. That's not right. I feel really terrible and if you guys want to say anything go ahead. My writing has gotten so much better though, so if you want (rather I would love) suggest a book maybe? I'm currently into:* Voltron *Hamilton*South park A lot of others things to! Just ask and I'll see if I know. I would love to write another book with the help of you guys! Maybe even start a q&a with you all! Stay nerdy!~Ms.Nerd Alert

I'm definitely leaning more towards a Voltron book. More of a Keith x OC  and possibly a q&a with the voltron squad and that new OC. Comment what you think and be sure to check out my other books.

Bye bye! See you in another book!

~Ms.Nerd Alert

                     XOXO