~Chapter 7~

Toms Pov.

The journey was long and treacherous, but there was no talking Tord out of going. His heart was set on this trip and not in a good way.

I've known Tord for a few months and if I know anything its that Tord, when he sets his heart to it, he'll kill anything and everything in his path.

"Tom, do you have anything, anything at all, that will help me go with you to see your father?" His gaze met mine as I thought. 

My brain kept tracing back to the spare geminite pendent I always keep in my bag. 

"Well yes, but-" 

"Great! Tom you have to give it to me. I need to help you, just like you helped me." I looked down but nodded. I walked over to where my satchel was and opened it. I looked through, searching for the other pendent. My fingers grasped a string of beads and I retrieved it from the bad. The beads were bright fiery red, a set of lobster claws at the center. Tord walked over to me, getting on one knee and bowing his head. I slipped the pendent around his neck and watched in awe. Bright red and pink swirls circled his legs, sparkles flying, and lifted him off the ground. His two legs turned into one, fiery red fin. His arms grew fins that were a light maroon and gills opened up on his neck.

"Wow." I muttered.

AN: So, um hi? I know I know it's been a while, but I have a reach for the top competition on saturday and i've been studying really hard, so I hope you forgive me! Plus schools been a pain in the ass since the teachers are shit and barely teach. It sucks. But yeah, I plan on updating a happy family next. I'll try and update all my book but no promises. Who knows There may be 2 new books heading your way! And maybe one will have to do with eddsworld! :D

~Ms.Nerd Alert