~Chapter 3~

MAJOR WARNINGS (DOMESTIC ABUSE)

___FLASHBACK___

Toms pov.

My father slapped me. His venomous words were like chemical radiation; they seeped through my feeble defences. My arms gripped tighter around my torso. I tried to imagine them as a force field but it just couldn't work.

"How could I have ended up with a son like you?!" My father, Achelous, screeched at me.

His fist came in contacted with my cheek. I yelped in pain. I felt a wet substance make it's way down my face. I pulled my hand up to my cheek and wiped away the crimson liquid.

You would think with logic, the water would wash it away, but noooooooo.

I lay on the base of out castle as my father swam away, I thought it was over, he unfortunately came back though. A bottle of saltines whisky (NOT REAL) in his hand. I trembled in fear.

He slowly inched his way closer as I made my way backwards. He picked up his pace and I was cornered against the wall. I awaited impact. My guess is you are thinking, 'lemme guess it never came?' Nope. A thick glass shattered as it came in contact with my head. The different pieces of glass and leftover whiskey scattered while some remained stuck in my skull. I groaned as I collapsed. My vision was blurry and ultimately blacked out.

____END FLASHBACK____

Tords pov.

The man was thrown in my office as Patrick was waved on once more. The creature immediately brought its knees to its chest.

I got up and closed the door when I heard soft sobbing.

I turned to face the creature. It's body shaking slightly with every shaky breath. His spiked hair fell over his eyes; To which I only now notice he actually has legs.

'geminite pendant.' I thought.

I slowly crept towards i- him and did the only I could think of.

My mother used to do it to me when I was sad. It brought painful memories back but I brushed them aside.

I knelt to my knees placing my butt on my calves (thats what their called right?)and wrapped my arms around him, hopefully giving him a reassuring touch. To my surprise he hugged back.

A few minutes had passed when he calmed down. Enough to talk at least.

"I'm really sorry." He muttered. I patted his shoulder to tell him its fine.

"It's truly okay, trust me, I break down too...?"

"Tom." He said, his voice was course and his face sullen.

"Tord." I retorted (I almost put 'I reTORDed' halp me) my husky Norwegian accent coming painfully obvious.

He looked at me, a small smile spread across his lips. He broke eye contact though as I cleared my throat. I Stood up and he followed wobbling a bit. I helped him to a near by couch and let him rest while I did paper work. I then came to a conclusion.

I cant sell tom.

AN: Hoped you like it! I did a face reveal in my rants book you should just ignore it. Its super scary. Anyway bai bai! See you in the next chapter!

~Ms.Nerd alert