~Chapter 2~

Toms pov.

The silver shackles rubbed against my wrist, as I groaned. I eventually gave up trying to struggle and let out an aggravated sigh. 

I was soon approached however by a young man, no older than 25; he had bushy eye brows, brown hair and a cigar dangling from his lips.

He had a tray in his hands and a string of chains with, you guessed it, a shackle.

This one was bigger however and made of a bronzing metal that had rust decorating the edges. I shuddered. The thought of that.... thing made me shudder, again.

He threw the tray to the ground as it landed with a thud. I breathed out a sigh of relief that I didn't even realise I was holding when I looked over at the tray and saw the container actually had a lid.  

"Tail up."

I growled but listened. He latched the shackle on the tip of my tail. I cringed. He kicked the tray at me and I grimaced. 

"I suppose I should give you a thank you for caring enough to feed me...?"

I looked expectantly at the man awaiting a name, my tail flicked across the old,oak wood.

"Paul." He commented.

"Well, thank you Paul."

He nodded in response and turned to leave.

"Oh, before I forget, another man will come to pick you up, his name is Patryk and if you hurt him, I hurt you."

He glared at me when I quickly caught his attention when he turned to leave.

"Wait why?"

"Cap'in wants to meet you. See how much your worth."

He walked forward and slammed the door.

I inched my way towards the tray with the container. I slowly opened only to hiss as steam came in contact with my skin. I opened it quickly and set it to the side to let it cool down.

As I let it cool down I rummaged inside of my satchel, my fingers grazed across a string of beads as I pulled it out. It had navy blue beads leading to the middle where a bright blue seashell was hung. I slipped it on and almost immediately light purple and pastel blue swirls were circulating around my fins. Soon enough to legs formed from the fin, I had blue trunks on apparently.  You see, I dont were this very often and only royalty or fairly rich people have it.

My one leg was still trapped which made me groan in defeat.

I adverted my attention back to the tray, as I once again inched closer t it. Inside there was some sort of brown mush that had a dark brown spice covering it. I've heard it to be oatmeal and the spice to be cinnamon, but then again thats just what my readings say. My 'eyes' wandered to a silver object. It had a rounded end and a long stem.

Once more I hoped my readings would do me good as, from what I remember, its a spoon used for eating hot things like soups or oatmeal. I laughed at the thought and went to eat when a man with cinnamon hair walked in.

AN: HEY GUYS I WROTE 500+ WORDS WITHOUT EVEN TRYING HOLY F RIGHT??!?!

Also thx @thatkewlkid for editing :D