~Chapter 6~

AN: Holy FUCK 800+ READS Okay finally, I've decided im only doing 15 chapters... cri ;-; countdown begins.. BUT (thats right but) Once I hit 1k Views I will do a HUGE chapter! I promise!!!! I HAVE ALSO GOT A PLOT TWIST READY!

Tords pov.

"Wow," I was speechless.

The kiss was amazing, I had no words, nor regrets. I get he's a siren and he's supposed to eat love or whatever, but I don't care. I mean he kissed back, so that means he likes me back right?

We kept eye contact, as we tried to recollect our thoughts. Tom was the first to break the silence.

"Do you...Regret anything?"

He looked down, only for me to use my index and middle finger to bring his chin up to face me. His eyes had tears pooling in them, which I wiped away,gently, with my thumb.

"Nothin' at all. Do... Do you?" I asked eagerly, awaiting an answer.

"No! No, no, no not at all. It's just, you know that I could easily kill you... Right? It's in my nature Tord!" He sounded terrified.

"Babe, i'm willing to take the risk. I couldn't care less weather or not you kill me, as long as I die from your hands, I would've died happily." I say simply, as I lay my head on top of his.

The spikes were soft, softer than you would've expected. I saw him blush as he brought himself closer to my chest. My hand traveled up and down his back. I froze however, when my hand reached his shoulder blade, you could feel indents. I'm not sure what they were, but they were narrow and, estimating, long. It reminded me of a belt or some sort of thing along those lines.

"Tom, whats up with your back?" I say, realizing as I do say it, I could just be a fin.

"U-umm... What's w-wrong with my b-back?" He stutters.

I'm no genius, but i'm pretty sure if he's stuttering, it's not a fin.

I turn him around so his back is facing me and pull up his shirt. There's belt marks, all over his back. Dried blood decorated the edges.

How did I not notice this earlier?

"Tom, what happened?"

"N-nothing."

Toms pov.

"N-nothing."

Shit, I have to get my stutter under control or he's gonna find out.

"Tom!"

"Nothing!"

I still insist that nothing is wrong. How much of a lie that is.

"Thomas, I swear to god! What is wrong?! I'm your boyfriend, I should know! I have to care for you Tom!" His voice was rough, and demanding.

I don't understand much, but if you kiss does that make you partners?

I sighed.

"My father..."

"Tom, why didn't you tell me I could've helped you." His voice was now caring, and soft.

"I dont know, I guess, since you originally were gonna sell me, it didn't matter."

"Thomas, you will always matter."

Tord stood up and lent me his hand. I gratefully grabbed it.

We went to the opening where the ship was and Tord shouted some pirate slang I didn't understand.

"All hands hoay!"

All of the crew member came back and surrounded Tord, asking varies of questions.

They all got to work shortly after and we set sail.

"Tord, where are we going?"

He sighed.

"We're taking you home, I need to have a chat with your father."

AN: Hope you liked it! If you have an otp and there's no one shot for them, please go my other book, (OTP One shots) And request something! It would mean the world to me. But other than that, nothing else to say, but Bye-bye!

~Ms.Nerd Alert