~Chapter 5~

Warnings about this chapter if not the next.

^^^also Toms outfit ^^^

3rd person. 

"Land ho!" Edd called out, his eyes looking towards a small town.

Tord looked up and locked the shackle.

"Come on." Tord stated coldly as he got up. He pulled the chains behind him.  Matt and Tom trailing behind, whispering to one another, with collars around their neck made of steel. 

It pained Tord to see Tom being yanked so hard, yanked at all even,  but Tord had to keep his reputation. Tord handed Matt's Chain to Edd, and dragged Tom with him.

Tord settled Tom onto a horse and got up on the same saddle.

"Hold on." Tord said quickly and he started the horse up to a dash. 

Tom grabbed hold of Tords chest tightly, blushing as he did so. He looked up at the captain noticing a small bush on his cheeks as well. Tom just brushed it off. 

(OKAY THIS IS HARD AS HELL But writing in 3rd person is getting annoying too)

Toms pov.

I looked around and what I saw traumatised me. Flames engulfed the small town ruining buildings, Children where found sobbing over losses, or parents hugging corpses of small infants, weeping as well.

I could barely hear what other crew mates were saying. 

"PATHETIC!"

Pathetic...

"USELESS WEAKLINGS!"

Useless...

Weak...

My eyes widened. No...

>>>>Flashbackkkkkk<<<<

"You. Never. LEARN!" My father screeched.

His fist came in contact with my skin and I heard a defening, 'Crack!' He had broken my nose and blood poured out. Like a fucking Waterfall. 

"I thought that bottle of Whiskey would've done ya! But no! Don't you understand!? You are a siren! NOTHING MORE! Those people will destroy like the piece of shit you are! You pathetic, useless, weak Faggot!" He hit me again, giving my eye a black bruise. 

I whimpered as I hit the ground with a 'Thud!' 

My father blames me for my mother's death.

I don't know why, but after she died, my father just started drinking...and drinking...and drinking some more.

"Your useless! Your the reason your mother died! You piece of shit!"

A slap.

"Kill yourself!"

Another.

"Piece of shit!"

Another.

"Your gonna die a loner, virgin with no mom you fucking faggot!"

One last slap. 

I heard a belt buckle unlatch and it sliding out. 

"This will fucking teach you."

I saw him pull back, and bring his arm down with force. The leather came down to my skin leaving a red mark. Again. Again and Again.

I sobbed as he did it.

"Tom..."

Another voice?

"Toom..."

It had an accent I didn't recognise.

"Tom!"

>>>>End Flashback<<<<

I snapped back to reality and I saw Tord looking into my eyes. His eyes looked caring, soft. I broke...again. I sobbed into my hands, unable to take a breath.

Tord rubbed his hand up and down my back letting me rest my head on his shoulder.

"Thank you Tord..."

He hummed a 'mhmm' and continued looking forward. 

Now or never Tom. Do it for mom. Just do it!

(DONT YOU FUCKIN DARE)

I sighed and looked up to him. However he beat me too it. His lips smashed, literally smashed, into mine. The kiss was rough. Yes. It was filled with hunger. Yes. But it was the best thing in my entire life. 

I kissed back and he wrapped his arms around my hips, as my arms flew around his neck, bringing him closer to me then we already were. 

Our heads tilted to the side, our lips staying together. It was, as cliche as it sounds, like two puzzle pieces. His lips were rough and cracked, but it just added that much more to the kiss.

We separated for air, our arms still draped around each other. Tord spoke first...

"Wow."

AN: Sorry this one is shorter, but I hope you like it! Wow, it's getting steamy in here right? I hope the events make up for the length.... Thank you for reading please comment Vote and follow cause I always do follow backs!

~Ms.Nerd Alert