~chapter 4~

TORDS POV.

I slammed my fists against the table, while at the same time slumping down on the wooden chair. I just couldn't understand it.  Whenever someone had mentioned the creatures name, I got a whole zoo in my stomach. The way his spiked hair would fall after he got wet, just barely covering his eyes. The black orbs would lure you in and capture you, making you just love the way the orbs are infinite in time and space... I sighed.

I wa- am a lovesick fool! I am in love with a flippin siren! I'm not even gay!

I placed my head on my hand the was being propped up by my elbow.I mean just his ass, his calves, his hair... Oh my god im gay.

I Sat straight up. Oh my fuck, i'm gay?!

I Ran to the door and quickly opened it.

"Paul, Patryk, First mate!" I called. Soon enough footsteps were heard. 

Paul and patryk, along with another brown haired male, Edd, Came rushing in  to my headquarters. 

I was pacing.

"Sir whats wrong?" Edd's voice sounded caring. Edd himself is gay, so are the other two.

"I-I don't understand...I feel weak whenever I see him,butterfly's rush into my stomach every time I touch him and just his name makes my knees feel like the ocean has destroyed my sense of bones. W-what's wrong with me?"I shouted the last part.

I thought I was gay, but everyone needs a second opinion right?

My coat trailed behind me, hitting the back of my knees, as I paced. Edd's eye's widened and he let out a squeal, while Paul and Patryk just smiled as their hands connected. 

"You're gay!" Edd screamed, hugging me. I stood still unable to still process what I've conclusioned. 

Holy Fuck i'm gay.

********************************************

TOMS POV.

I paced in my new clothes, Tord had gotten me them, and wondered about many things.

Like for instance, how's matt? Hows my city? Hows Tord doing, with his abs and his... NO! NO NO NO NO! I am not gay! 

My door burst open and my head shot up. A tall ginger hugged me and his pendant shone. 

"Tom! Achelous has been worried sick about you! How are you even? Are they mean? Well, I know Edd isn't mean, but like the captain and stuff." The ginger trained on and on.

"M-matt?" I stuttered out, still dazed. 

"Yea, you surprised my gay baby?" 

"Gay? Where'd you get that idea? And whose 'Edd'? Whats wrong with my father?"

"Simple, I was taken captive by Edd after I tried to save you and long story short, he's kinda my boyfriend. I've been on this ship for a while and I've seen how you look at the captain. Turd is it? And your father is fine. He's just worried about you." Matt simply said, like he was talking about the weather. 

"Touche, and it's Tord. When did you get a boyfriend?"

Matt shrugged and hugged me once more. 

I'm gay and my best friend is here. 

What the fuck is wrong with my life?

AN: GUYS IM NOT DEAD! WHAT? IKR? BUT ANYWAY WTF 400 READS THAT PHENOMENAL! LIKE JUST JFGIFDVFEHBOGRJBTEJVOV THANK YOU SO FUCKING MUCH!!!!!!

~Ms.Nerd Alert