~Chapter 9~

Toms pov.

We swam for a while laughing and chatting the whole way. It wasn't until we arrived at a rather large castle that our laughter died down.

"Well, were here." Pandora groaned. 

"I suppose we are." I nodded as my stomach tied into a tighter knot than before.

Isn't it funny? We all ultimately think we're some brave soul able to conquer the world or even destroy the universe  but when its time to conquer or destroy we shrivel up and avoid the world. Avoid the people or simply avoid the fact the fact that we cant run forever and we all ultimately need help whether its today, tomorrow or a year from now. I cant help but think that Tord is the help I needed  to stop from breaking. 

"-om...tom...TOM!" Tord shook my arms and looked at me, his eyes soft. 

"Do you think, that once my father leaves, death or not that my siblings and I will be able to rule?"

"Tom, I think that with your father you'll fear it at first but in the end, after getting used to the initial feeling you'll be fine. And if you need me, I'll be right there next to, awaiting to be a shoulder to cry on or a cheerleader in the stands. " Tord wrapped and arm around me and gave a peck on the cheek.

"As adorable as it is we need to get going. Not only is our father making things increasingly worse, our towns people are dieing off from lack of nutrition." Pandora said turning to face me and Tord. 

Ed and Matt nodded their heads as their flippers lightly skimmed each other. 

______________________________________________________

The throne room door was giant and made of marble. Only the sight that gleamed in front of me heald not only bad memory's but even worst premonitions and sights. The days leading up this were filled with nightmares and tremors. 

"Let's go." Pandora opened the door slowly only to hear a low yell.

AN: IM SO SORRY GUYS I HOPE YOU FORGIVE ME!!!!! ALSO I HAD SOMEONE ( ACCOUNT DELETED) THAT SENT ME FAN MAIL AND IF YOUR SEEING THIS TANK YOU SO MUCH!!