Chapter 7

Warning: Contains some gory scenes, so you have been warned.

I may or may not be double uploading to make up for not posting a chapter last week. Keep an eye out.

Anywhoo.... Here's the next chapter...

****

"-A-Axel."

He acted as if she didn't exist. And to think she was going to try to move forward. It was like the universe was cursing her for having hope of happiness.

"Axel!" she just yelled louder.

"Don't you dare use that tone on me!"
His words were a bit sluggish. 

She didn't want to make him do anything that he would regret. So she shut her mouth attempting not to anger him any further. That was mistake number 1.

He was still approaching and he seemed to get angrier by the second.

"You MURDERED my parents. It would only be fair to return the favor." He replied with a sloppy grin.

She was shocked. Even in her silence, she angered him. She had to speak up. She wasn't going down that easy.

"I didn't murder them! "

Silence. 

He stopped approaching to show that he was listening.

"And I've apologized many times. I'm tired of you always holding this against me. You KNOW I'm trying. We should have been there for each other. To support each other. And yet you treated me like dirt!"

Axel's eyes somehow turned much darker and cloudy.

It was like he waited only to have more fuel for what he was about to do.

In an effort to try to calm him down, she pled,

"Please don't do something you'll regret Axel. Please."

"Too late."

He then pulled her by the hair and slammed her onto the floor. Her head slightly bounced off the polished floor from the impact. Though a bit dazed, Krystal struggled to fight back. She threw every arm and flailed her legs hoping to hit him hard enough to stop him. She managed to get a few scratches in before  he took her by the hair again, and dragged her across the floor to a nearby wall and banged her head against it. Her head bounced off the wall and she could feel blood dribbling down to her neck. Axel could see that she still had some fight in her as Krystal was desperately trying to get free, still clawing at his hands. 

This was one of the rare moments where she tried to fight back. Axel knew this because she didn't do this often. He thought he had quieted all of her response and finally beaten her into submission. 

"This wouldn't do," he thought.

He threw her one more time, but this time into the hard and sharp corner of her drawer table with all his might. She put her hands directly towards her head and tried to let her hands get the force of the impact, but it wasn't enough as she began to feel blood begin to soak her hair. She screamed louder and louder. This was a different level of pain. Her shirt was beginning to wet, if not from her tears then from the blood that was coming from her gashes.

She whimpered and sobbed at the force of impact and hated how weak he made her feel.

She now had a cut had the side of her head and blood was already dripping from it onto the floor. She was breathing heavily and her eyes had temporarily lost focus.

She could only see Axel in a daze, and when her eyes finally focused slightly on him, he reached for her throat and picked her up. 

She clawed at his hands with her remaining strength but it was no use. She was already much weaker than him in this bloody and bruised state. She hadn't shifted into her wolf or discovered her strong suits. But she would try to shift even a little bit if it could help her.