Bad Memories And Pax

Avery's pov

Waking up that morning was not something I wanted to do buuuuut today Pax started so I got ready. After showering and getting ready I went downstairs and started on breakfast for the three of us. Luke was getting dressed and (Y/N) was in the bathroom showering at the moment so I was alone with my thoughts for a few minutes. Everything had been so hectic the past few weeks and was rather stressful. I sighed and turned my phone on and played a random song and Lost It All by Black Veil Brides started playing. (I'm obsessed with this song) I sway side to side as the song started. I stay like that for a few minutes while still cooking and waiting for Luke and (Y/N). I sing along softly ¨Then I lost it all, and who can save me now?¨ This song reminded me of life back when I was living while my real parents. I was only seven or eight at the time. I was abused a lot back then. I was around the age of eleven when childcare services were called and I was put into foster care and later adopted by the sweet family that took me in. I feel hands wipe away my tears 'I hadn't realized I was crying' I look up to see Luke and hug him tightly. ¨It's okay baby girl. I'm right here.¨ He whispered hugging me tighter.

(Y/N)'s pov

I walk into the kitchen to see Avery and Luke hugging each other close. 'I wonder what happened...' They break away from each other slowly. Avery smiles lightly at the both of us and turned back towards the stove to finish breakfast. I sit at the table with Luke. ¨Ready for Pax (Y/N)?¨ I smile at him. ¨Yeah! It's my first time going too¨ He smiles and we continue conversing until Avery hands both of us a plate of food. We ate then headed over to the building that Pax was being held in this year. While Avery was driving us there we jammed out to the radio and chatted till we got to the Pax building. Avery parked her car and we all got out. Avery handed me a guest pass so that I could get in as well. Avery seemed to spot someone she knew. ¨Willow! Tyler! Over here guys!¨ They looked over and walked to us. Avery hugged them both and greeted them warmly. Tyler was wearing a plain shirt with jeans and a light jacket and Willow was wearing a black top with a multi-pastel-colored heart in the middle and leggings with a pastel lilac cardigan and pastel lilac converse. 'She likes lilac apparently' I smile lightly and greet the two of them. The five of us conversed for a little bit then I heard a familiar voice yell out. ¨Hey guys!¨ I look over to see a tall blonde guy with gorgeous blue eyes walking towards us. (I personally love Bryce's eyes) Avery's eyes light up and she runs and nearly tackles him with a hug and shouts. ¨Hey Brycie!¨ He blushes and the rest of us laugh at Avery's antics. They walk over to us. ¨(Y/N) this is Bryce. Bryce this is (Y/N).¨ I can feel myself blushing. I hold out my hand. ¨Nice to finally meet you Bryce¨ I say politely. He blushes slightly and shakes my hand. ¨Nice to meet you too (Y/N).¨ He smiles. ¨Come on lovebirds we have to get to our panel!¨ I hear Avery shout from a little ways in front of us. We look at each other and blush and quickly caught up to the rest of our group. After a few minutes I was sitting in the front row of the panel the rest of the group was doing. 'This is going to be interesting...'