Saying Goodbye

This most likely will be the last chapter of this book unless you request something. I might do more chapters like I did with the Christmas special but only if you request.

(Y/N)'s pov
Avery and Jasper just left for the appointment with the social worker. Bryce, Luke, and I were in the living room talking about how life was going. After we got bored we decided to play games on Avery's Xbox, knowing she wouldn't care if we did. After maybe an hour or two of gaming I hear Avery's car pull in the drive. She walks through the door with Jasper, and she looked like she would pass out any moment. Luke quickly got up and led her to her room. (really struggling to find ideas for this...) I lay my head on Bryce's shoulder. I see Jasper walk over to us. "Are you guys dating?" He questions with a nervous tone. I immediately blush and look away "I...guess we are.." Bryce replies with a heavy blush. I look at him shyly. He smiles and grabs my hand. I smile and squeeze his hand lightly. Jasper nods and sits on the couch beside us.
One week later still Reader's pov
We all were saying our goodbyes to Jasper. The worker has found adoptive parents to take care of him and was about to bring him to them. I see Avery tearing up as she pulled him into a tight hug. "It was nice having a brother for a while" he smiled and walked towards the worker. They then got into the car and drove off. Luke pulls Avery into a hug, knowing that this was tough for her. Bryce grabs my hand and squeezes lightly. I squeeze his hand back and lean against him. "You guys are so cute together" I hear Avery say softly. I just smile and kiss Bryce's cheek. He blushes and smiles shyly at the ground. 'I think I love him...'

~~~~~~~~~
Hey guys...as I said at the start of this rather short chapter....this is it. I'm finally done with this book. I honestly loved writing this...I just don't know where to go from here..I hope you enjoyed the book. If you'd like to you can check out my other book.             Bye guys.
~Avery