(Y/N) And Avery's Surprise

Still (Y/N) pov

We had just got back to PAX and everyone was preparing for a new panel. It was going to be a rather short one but it would be fun all the same. From what I've heard from them it would be another Q&A with other random stuff mixed in. As we helped the stage hands set up, we talked about what would happen on the panel and even set up plans with each other for later on. I couldn't wait! This group is just so amazing. I'll have to thank (Y/N) later for introducing me to them. I glance around the auditorium from on top of the stage, wondering how cool it would be if I were to join them up here. I shook my head and started to help move the couches and chairs onto the stage.

Bryce's pov

I glanced, yet again, at (Y/N). I couldn't help it...She was just so amazing. I had just moved a chair into its rightful place when I was pulled away into the backstage area. I turn around to see it was Luke. "What's up man?" I ask, feeling rather confused. He smirked at me. "You like her, don't you?" I feel myself blush. "W-what are you talking a-about?" He laughs and shakes his head. "Don't try to hide it. I think everyone but (Y/N) knows already." I sigh and smile lightly. "So why did you pull me back here for anyway?" His smile slightly drops, he seems nervous. He reaches into his pocket and pulled out a small black box. I fake gasp "I didn't know you felt that way Luke!" I joked. "Yeah, f*ck you too." I laugh and look back towards the stage. "So when do you plan on proposing?" I look back towards him. He sighs and runs a hand through his hair. "I was hoping I could during the panel, but I don't know if I can..." I smile lightly. "I'll help you if you need it." He smiled and looks towards the stage. Avery and (Y/N) were running around the stage, playing what looked like tag. I laughed softly and looked back at Luke to find he was smirking at me yet again. "If I'm proposing you should ask her out." I blush more and look away. "Aww come on Bryce. It's not that hard. If she's anything like Avery, she'll interrupt you halfway through and do the rest." He laughed and smiled fondly towards to two girls running around the stage and their friends. I felt myself smiling at the sight. "So I was thinking when I get ready to propose we call (Y/N) up to the stage, I then propose and you ask her out." I nodded and we head back to the stage area. 'I hope I don't mess this up.'
~~~~~~~~~~
Hey guys. This ones a little shorter as well but I hope you've enjoyed.
~Avery