Past Becoming Present

Warning! Abuse is in this chapter! Viewer desecration is advised!
--------
"M-my name is J-jasper Foxworthy"

Avery's pov

I stood frozen about ten feet away from Jasper. 'There's no way he's a Foxworthy...' I stood there not knowing what to do. "Is your father named Allen and your mother named Marianne by any chance?" I ask hesitantly. He looked at me surprised. "Y-yeah." I start to tear up and cover my mouth with my hand. 'This poor kid. He's probably been through so much.' I glanced at him. He didn't look older than fourteen. I couldn't take it anymore. I ran towards to doors of the auditorium and out into the crowd.

(Y/N)'s pov

I stood up as Avery bolted through the door leading back into Pax. The crowd was dead silent until the whispering started. I watch as Jasper briskly walks away and through the doors. 'Who is he to Avery?' I break out of my thoughts as the door shut loudly. 'I have to know who he is to her' I take off down the isle towards the door, faintly hearing someone calling my name. As I exit through the door I see Jasper nearby, still walking rather fast away from the auditorium. I follow him the best I could. He turns a corner and stops near an older couple. I watch from my spot around the corner. The couple notices that Jasper was there and the woman started to speak to him. "Did you find her, Jasper?" He looks extremely nervous. "Y-Yeah." He stuffers. The man then speaks up in a low voice. "Then where is she boy?" He flinched at his voice and his eyes held nothing but fear. "I-I don't k-know. She ran off before I could talk to her." The man grew extremely angry at this. He raises his hand to Jasper and slaps him hard enough to send him to the ground. I gasp and cover my mouth to keep from giving away my position. I watch as Jasper shakes with fear as the man glares down at him. "Go back out there and find her and you'd better not come back empty handed again." His voice was filled with hate and anger. I watch as the young male got up slow and walked away. I quickly walked a few feet away to a nearby stand. I watch as he glances nervously around. 'I have to find Avery.'