A Twist In The Road

Avery's pov

"Alright guys. Its almost panel time." I say as everyone but (Y/N) heads back stage. I stand in the middle of the stage as (Y/N) sat in the front row again. I was going to be doing introductions this time and I was a little nervous. I noticed that security was starting to let people in. 'Showtime' I thought as began to speak. "Welcome everyone! To our second panel!" Everyone that was in the auditorium cheered rather loud and I could faintly hear people outside cheering as well. I laughed softly and waited as more and more people filed into the rather large auditorium. As security closed the doors I knew that was my cue to start up the panel. I waved to the crowd and they cheered and screamed, making me cover my ears. They quieted down and I started the introductions. (It's late and I don't feel like typing them out :P) After the ever eventful intros were over we sat around chatting and answering a few questions here and there. I always had fun answering their questions and hearing how we had affected people's lives for the better. It always felt so nice to know that someone like me could help so many people. I noticed my friends and the crowd had gone quiet and I looked around confused. "What's going on?"

(Y/N)'s pov

"What's going on?" I hear Avery ask and I notice Luke stood up and grabbed her hand and had her stand up. "Avery, we've been together nearly a year now and I couldn't imagine life without you in it. When we first met I had no idea you would become this important to me. I've wanted to ask you a very important question for a while now and I hope with all my heart you'll say yes. Avery, will you make me the luckiest man alive...and marry me?" My eyes widen and everyone is dead quiet, waiting for her answer. I look towards Avery and she looked absolutely shocked. After a few moments a huge smile broke onto her face as she nodded repeatedly. "Yes, Yes! A hundred times yes!" She says as she started to cry. Luke quickly hugged her and after a long moment pulled away just enough to put the ring on her finger. I wipe a few tears from my eyes. After a few minutes everyone had calmed down, but I noticed that Bryce seemed to be extremely nervous about something. He was about to say something when a guy walked up to the mini stage. He looked up at the YouTuber's and asked his question looking rather nervous as well. "Avery, do you have any siblings?" Avery's smile slowly dropped. "Not...that I know of. Why do you ask?" He started shaking. Avery looked at him with a worried expression and slowly made her way towards him. "What's your name?" He looked scared to say anything anymore. "M-my name is J-jasper Foxworthy." And Avery froze.

---------
Hello again~. Left you guys with a bit of a cliffhanger tonight/today. As always I hope you enjoyed the chapter. See you guys later!
~Avery